Minecraft PVPClients that use forge

ponderosajanigian

Social Credit
Hello!
I have a question, does anyone know Minecraft clients that use forge ( so I can inject ) and also don't have a anti-cheat? As of right now I'm using 5zig but I would like something new.
Anything will be appreciated! Thanks!

winstonwlau

Social Credit
What features are you looking for in a PVP client that isn't able to be replicated with individual mods? If you're talking about FPS boosts, I went from 25 fps max to 80+ after installing Optifine, Frames+, and BetterFPS.

Terakorn

Social Credit
Cheatbreaker hud v5 + particle mods + optifine
thats what I use pretty nice 5 zig is just bad we cant customize the fucking guis so bad

winstonwlau

Social Credit
Cheatbreaker hud v5 + particle mods + optifine
thats what I use pretty nice 5 zig is just bad we cant customize the fucking guis so bad

Idk what the CheatBreaker HUD offers, but here's a photo of how I play on Hypixel. I've got hystats in the top right with custom 5Zig placements (armor, potion effects and duration, and ping/FPD/armor resistance calculator).

I wanna say it's more than customizeable. If you're looking for key tracker, I'm sure there are standalone forge mods for those. Same with particles. And optifine is forge compatible lol

Not really seeing what you're getting at here. It just takes 5 minutes to sit down and look through the 5Zig mod configs and choosing what you'd like where.

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-4_11-1-4.png
    upload_2020-5-4_11-1-4.png
    671.3 KB · Views: 29

Terakorn

Social Credit
Idk what the CheatBreaker HUD offers, but here's a photo of how I play on Hypixel. I've got hystats in the top right with custom 5Zig placements (armor, potion effects and duration, and ping/FPD/armor resistance calculator).

I wanna say it's more than customizeable. If you're looking for key tracker, I'm sure there are standalone forge mods for those. Same with particles. And optifine is forge compatible lol

Not really seeing what you're getting at here. It just takes 5 minutes to sit down and look through the 5Zig mod configs and choosing what you'd like where.
cheatbreaker hud offer ever single thing we need for pvp, we can customize almost every thing

Baister

Social Credit
Hello!
I have a question, does anyone know Minecraft clients that use forge ( so I can inject ) and also don't have a anti-cheat? As of right now I'm using 5zig but I would like something new.
Anything will be appreciated! Thanks!
Might be a bit late but Vape V4 can inject into 1.8.9 vanilla versions now (as of 5/12)