Merryzz Latest HvH Vid Ka Settings

MiamiToaster

Social Credit
Can anyone tell me what his settings were in the Vape Vs Rise HvH vid? He was using normal killaura (full ab), sometimes fly (for a 0/0/100 kb effect), and it appears from his arraylist that he wasn't using aimassist in combination with his ka

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
He's using old vape version where normal aura was different, that was the previously best ka config but since then it got updated. I already added updated config in my config thread if you don't want to use old vape version, you can use aimassist + normal ka now you just won't have "silent" aim (might come soon, I have a better config thats experimental).

pommespinnes

Social Credit
He's using old vape version where normal aura was different, that was the previously best ka config but since then it got updated. I already added updated config in my config thread if you don't want to use old vape version, you can use aimassist + normal ka now you just won't have "silent" aim (might come soon, I have a better config thats experimental).
how do i download the old vape version? i can only find the downloads for vape v3 and v2