Macro priority suggestions.

goodfightkid

Social Credit
When I play SkyWars with Vape V4, I heavily rely on macros for rodding, throwing snowballs, and eggs. It's much easier to hit people with snowballs and eggs than rods. However, sometimes my Vape macro uses my rod instead of my preferred snowballs and eggs. It would be great to have a priority option with arrows that allows me to determine the order of priority and group all the macros with the same key together.

VapeV4

plexislucky

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
solution: treat your parkinsons disease and learn how to fucking hotkey lmfao

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
not my fault ur so dogshit at pvp that u cant click a button to switch items LOL
why are you trying to beef instead of helping, your argument is so dumb that its like why are you using autoclicker when you can click by yourself.
When I play SkyWars with Vape V4, I heavily rely on macros for rodding, throwing snowballs, and eggs. It's much easier to hit people with snowballs and eggs than rods. However, sometimes my Vape macro uses my rod instead of my preferred snowballs and eggs. It would be great to have a priority option with arrows that allows me to determine the order of priority and group all the macros with the same key together.
i would say use rightclicker with item whitelist or fastplace with items set to projectiles when you want to use snowballs or eggs

VapeV4

plexislucky

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
why are you trying to beef instead of helping, your argument is so dumb that its like why are you using autoclicker when you can click by yourself.

i would say use rightclicker with item whitelist or fastplace with items set to projectiles when you want to use snowballs or eggs
"why are you using autoclicker when you can click by yourself" funny thing i actually did stop autoclicking once i realised this, some things you just shouldnt depend on a client for

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
"why are you using autoclicker when you can click by yourself" funny thing i actually did stop autoclicking once i realised this, some things you just shouldnt depend on a client for
You don't need a client at all to play. The point with closet cheating is to assist you not to carry you.

vapee

Social Credit
have fun getting your ass clapped by everyone with a client 🤡