Needle

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Making it so you can use a less blatant LongJump modifier (Current minimum is 3)

processos

Social Credit
Making it so you can use a less blatant LongJump modifier (Current minimum is 3)
Tried modifying it into memory to make lower, 1 does not make any difference at all than going higher, and lagbacks on superior because it goes high, rarely it doesn't and does not depend of the setting (unless it is higher than 5)

Needle

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
It's made for hypixel so lower won't help.
Tried modifying it into memory to make lower, 1 does not make any difference at all than going higher, and lagbacks on superior because it goes high, rarely it doesn't and does not depend of the setting (unless it is higher than 5)
I've used sigma and I can bypass on hypixel with 1.5 or 2 but with 3 it lags me back

Needle

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
sigma longjump is a bit different than vape v4 longjump, it goes a bit lower I think, v4 goes around 0.41 y
Well I don't know, all that I know is that 3 times multiplier doesn't bypass no matter the client, but 2 does. Hopefully, @Manthe makes it so it bypasses WatchDog.

processos

Social Credit
Well I don't know, all that I know is that 3 times multiplier doesn't bypass no matter the client, but 2 does.
it could be min at 1.0 then, and could be a vertical multiplier too, just like in sigma, it is useful in other servers with aac 4.4.0