Long time user returning questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Role

Social Credit
Hey manthe, the support team and the community

Recently controversy has been going around that vape lite was a given up project and it’s very detectable, but when I used it I had no problems with undetectability, what advantages does vape have over other clients ( iridium, drip lite, drip x) and since manthe is partnered with many server owners, couldn’t he just give the strings to them , thanks in advance. @Manthe @James

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Nope, there was a bugfix update about 2 days ago and a content update a couple months before that. And nope I'm not partnered with any servers, and there are no strings to give out to begin with.

KhwPp

Social Credit
what do you mean dude, vape lite doesn't have strings, only cheats have strings and vape isn't cheating, meaning vape lite doesn't have strings x2.

Role

Social Credit
Nope, there was a bugfix update about 2 days ago and a content update a couple months before that. And nope I'm not partnered with any servers, and there are no strings to give out to begin with.
Are you aware if it’s detected by ss tools like paladin atm? ( aka asking does it bypass paladin )

Status
Not open for further replies.