lmao discord is disabled

ieatballslots

Social Credit
either they didnt like the discord.gg/vapecommunity server or they thought me traveling around the us and using discord occasionally was sus
btw if youre in the discord.gg/vapecommunity server please tell me if the discord is still up

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
either they didnt like the discord.gg/vapecommunity server or they thought me traveling around the us and using discord occasionally was sus
btw if youre in the discord.gg/vapecommunity server please tell me if the discord is still up
It has been terminated.

JSPeg8

Social Credit
nyor already said in some old thread that anytime skateboardings skateboostings gets mad he just bans them he’s a fat egocentric fuck that still lives with his parents + he has his paypal in his bio LOL

JSPeg8

Social Credit
also ur saying discord is disabled but what r u gonna do abt it. stop using discord? lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
nyor already said in some old thread that anytime skateboardings skateboostings gets mad he just bans them he’s a fat egocentric fuck that still lives with his parents + he has his paypal in his bio LOL
Nyor did the same thing to skate’s discord too lol. Weird ass shit from both parties