Legit Settings: never banned used for 1+ years mmc/hypixel/hcf servers

Zxylnx

Social Credit
Best settings that I’m 99% sure won’t be detected anytime soon:
AutoClicker: 14.7-18.2 normal randomization
Aim assist: 10h 10v aim on player enabled
Velocity: NONE!
Reach: 3-3 chance: advanced - 60-80% lower the better but I don’t even think it matters tbh
Throw Pot: hotkey (scroll off) + delay: 50-67 ms I think
Refill: (I don’t use this all the time sometimes I auto click in inv) like 11-16 on avg

Zxylnx

Social Credit
3 reach is vanilla (in other words it won't do anything)
Yes but you don’t always get 3 reach if you turn it on it guarantees a 3 reach while if you have it off you won’t always be able to hit from 3 but this might not be true I just heard someone tell me this

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Yes but you don’t always get 3 reach if you turn it on it guarantees a 3 reach while if you have it off you won’t always be able to hit from 3 but this might not be true I just heard someone tell me this
The default reach is 3 blocks, and you always have 3 blocks reach regardless of what you do. The only way to increase/decrease the reach is by using the Reach module.

Zxylnx

Social Credit
Pretty nice settings, about to buy Vape and i'll probably use these.
Yeah definitely buy this if your serious abt mc and don’t be guilty either everyone uses this shit nowadays lmao I even hopped in a random faction and found all of them were using vape haha. My configs should be undetected for a solid while like the auto clicker + aim assist won’t be detected in a very long time and the throwpot + refill should be chilling for a while just don’t turn on that velocity or reach because a lot of serious pvp servers detect it easily but trust me if you use aim assist you can get good hits all the time at max reach without catching a ban

BrixsterV

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
Yeah definitely buy this if your serious abt mc and don’t be guilty either everyone uses this shit nowadays lmao I even hopped in a random faction and found all of them were using vape haha. My configs should be undetected for a solid while like the auto clicker + aim assist won’t be detected in a very long time and the throwpot + refill should be chilling for a while just don’t turn on that velocity or reach because a lot of serious pvp servers detect it easily but trust me if you use aim assist you can get good hits all the time at max reach without catching a ban
also how do yall get so many alts? It seems like yall can get free alts

Zxylnx

Social Credit
also how do yall get so many alts? It seems like yall can get free alts
Nah I do this stuff on my main I don’t care if I get banned because I’m ass at the game if I’m bad. Also for blatant cheating I think there is only one shop available right now but blatant cheating isn’t worth it trust me

VapeV4

YesItsWaffle

Social Credit
normal randomisation? unless agc ac checks have gone to pieces idk how this even bypasses, even vulcan picks this up