Legit settings for hypixel? Ping: 120

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
No, I am not. If you didn’t know misplace has more benefits then for recording :)
If you meant that you should only use it when recording, yes.
If you're just using it casually and you're not recording, yikes.
Quoting Manthe:

" [Misplace] can be inherently more detectable if there is something we're overlooking when creating it. I had to recently patch something with it since there was something overlooked which made it easy to detect under a particular circumstance. Something like this is very rare though, so don't let that scare you at all. Other than that misplace will also disregard most other options under reach(random reach distance, only while sprinting, etc), which can effect detectability since those options are not being used.

For the most part almost everyone should just use normal reach, there is absolutely no reason to use misplace unless you're going to be showing your perspective to others via recording/streaming. There has always been the misconception that misplace somehow makes you less detectable, it doesn't, and using it outside of recording means you're unaware of what I'm saying or you're just cringey."

kerza

Social Credit
Quoting Manthe:

" [Misplace] can be inherently more detectable if there is something we're overlooking when creating it. I had to recently patch something with it since there was something overlooked which made it easy to detect under a particular circumstance. Something like this is very rare though, so don't let that scare you at all. Other than that misplace will also disregard most other options under reach(random reach distance, only while sprinting, etc), which can effect detectability since those options are not being used.

For the most part almost everyone should just use normal reach, there is absolutely no reason to use misplace unless you're going to be showing your perspective to others via recording/streaming. There has always been the misconception that misplace somehow makes you less detectable, it doesn't, and using it outside of recording means you're unaware of what I'm saying or you're just cringey."
It also bypasses reach display mod, sounds like something for recording but if your in a situation were your screen sharing with your friends and you forget about it then yikes

legitplayer

Social Credit
Quoting Manthe:

it can sometimes improve your aim because of the fact that you want to hit them before it appears they get past you