legit killaura

Vape>Lunar

Social Credit
Anyone have some settings (hypixel) for legit kill aura? Just to be toggled against blatant cheaters while on my main, which is an MVP++ with lvl ~150. I usually have about 80+ ping. Oh, and is legit killaura detectable/will I get banned? Thanks for your help.

KeepYourselfSafe

Social Credit
Anyone have some settings (hypixel) for legit kill aura? Just to be toggled against blatant cheaters while on my main, which is an MVP++ with lvl ~150. I usually have about 80+ ping. Oh, and is legit killaura detectable/will I get banned? Thanks for your help.
nigga you think ka is safe for main?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
everyone who says legit aura is blatant is braindead, i can use legit aura without even getting hackusated and been using it on main for many, many months in all gamemodes
------------------
aps: 16-20
angle: half your ingame fov
swing range: any, i use 6
attack range: 3.2
enable require mouse down

make sure to use high-max aim assist (at least horizontal) in combination with it

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
everyone who says legit aura is blatant is braindead, i can use legit aura without even getting hackusated and been using it on main for many, many months in all gamemodes
------------------
aps: 16-20
angle: half your ingame fov
swing range: any, i use 6
attack range: 3.2
enable require mouse down

make sure to use high-max aim assist (at least horizontal) in combination with it
and the lock view?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
and the lock view?
wdym lockview legit aura doesnt have any of that, it overrides the aim mode

ss of my settings
9eR0XC8.png

Simpl

Social Credit
wdym lockview legit aura doesnt have any of that, it overrides the aim mode

ss of my settings
9eR0XC8.png
You could go more on the attack range just depending how blatant you want to be but you could go to like 3.8 if you want that's what i use on my main, put max angle to your fov, turn aps down to like 9-15 that's what mine's at