Legit Killaura settings?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Killaura may result in a staff ban (if you toggle on cheaters thats one thing but definitely don't toggle all the time), click my blatant hypixel config in my signature if you want a blatant killaura config.

DONT use legit killaura as it bans

peeqa

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
Killaura may result in a staff ban (if you toggle on cheaters thats one thing but definitely don't toggle all the time), click my blatant hypixel config in my signature if you want a blatant killaura config.

DONT use legit killaura as it bans
So toggling blatant KillAura on cheaters is safe as long as you keep it to a minimum? (on your main/while you're closet cheating)

Would the braindead staff realize you're cheating?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
So toggling blatant KillAura on cheaters is safe as long as you keep it to a minimum? (on your main/while you're closet cheating)

Would the braindead staff realize you're cheating?
If you're gonna toggle on cheaters use autoblock too. I've used it a number of times, its anticheat safe (it wont ban) but not staff safe. Obviously cheaters most likely won't report and even if they do atlas/staff probably won't see the one/few fights you used killaura but if they do you would get banned.

Its a risk and if you're not willing to take it then don't toggle. If you keep it on a minimum (or do it in a game without replay) then you are probably alright but keep in mind toggling killaura is not closet cheating and it can easily get you staff banned if staff see it in the replay/spectate.

If you want a killaura config check my signature for my blatant config.

peeqa

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
If you're gonna toggle on cheaters use autoblock too. I've used it a number of times, its anticheat safe (it wont ban) but not staff safe. Obviously cheaters most likely won't report and even if they do atlas/staff probably won't see the one/few fights you used killaura but if they do you would get banned.

Its a risk and if you're not willing to take it then don't toggle. If you keep it on a minimum (or do it in a game without replay) then you are probably alright but keep in mind toggling killaura is not closet cheating and it can easily get you staff banned if staff see it in the replay/spectate.

If you want a killaura config check my signature for my blatant config.
Oh okay thanks. If their Killaura is too obvious, I feel like the staff couldn't tell you're also using Killaura and just think they're using some weird hacks if you don't flag at all.

Last edited: