Legit Cheating

TaveB

Social Credit
Which one should i buy for Survival games/Bedwars / kitpvp / skywars legit cheating? Vape lite or vape v4. Mineplex and hypixel. And why? What are the diffrences and which is compatible with lunar client?

KeepYourselfSafe

Social Credit
Which one should i buy for Survival games/Bedwars / kitpvp / skywars legit cheating? Vape lite or vape v4. Mineplex and hypixel. And why? What are the diffrences and which is compatible with lunar client?
vape v4, is buggy on lunar but still works

Vapev422

Social Credit
What servers ss? And what does it technically mean?
That's screensharing when staff freezes u and u have to screenshare proof them u don't have cheats while vape lite is made to bypass them vape v4 isn't u can uninject it but u will most likely get banned only if staff is new and he don't know much u can somehow pass

Ford

Social Credit
V4 all the way. Vape Lite lacks in utility modules as opposed to V4 which has more modules geared to what you want to do.

Sadist

Social Credit
Vape Lite is used for cheating on servers like VeltPvP where they do screenshares, If you plan to cheat mainly on those kinds of servers then buy it, but if you plan to be the average retarded ghost cheaters that goes on Hypixel and related servers, then you buy Vape V4 as it has all the modules Vape Lite has and is cheaper.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
if you wanna closet / legit cheat and play on clients like lunar, badlion, etc., get lite. v4 is buggy and crashes sometimes on those clients, and generally, all blatant features of it arent bypassing anymore anyways, so lite is your best bet for that