Killaura Hypixel

garfieldthecatto

Social Credit
USE YOUR BRAIN, N‎IGGER. Oh, I want to use a BLATANT CHEAT on my MAIN ACCOUNT THAT'S LEVEL 300. A BLATANT CHEAT THAT ALLOWS YOU TO KILL PEOPLE WITHOUT LOOKING AT THEM OR MOVING YOUR MOUSE AT ALL. YOU THINK THAT'S SAFE TO USE? NI‎GGER? WHAT ARE YOU ON?

idkgay

Social Credit
legit ka looks basically like ac to an opponent. also i only need to toggle it for like 5 seconds against hackers

Cynicality

Social Credit
Is it safe to use killaura on my main (Level 300) every once in a while when there's a cheater? Legit aura btw and what settings. Im 200-220 ms
yeah it's safe
me and my mates been using 4 block aura on my main for thousands of skywars games

look up "pug skywars" in the global profile thing. it has the aura config.
and yeah everyone uses aura especially when they get sniped. (but when you're getting sniped on a winstreak you wanna toggle autoblock instead).

.seby

Banned
Social Credit
yeah it's safe
me and my mates been using 4 block aura on my main for thousands of skywars games

and yeah everyone uses aura especially when they get sniped. (but when you're getting sniped on a winstreak you wanna toggle autoblock instead).
shut the fuck up coon nig‎ger. go back being a servant little fucking wild animal.

idkgay

Social Credit
yeah it's safe

LMAO

Minty

Social Credit
Is it safe to use killaura on my main (Level 300) every once in a while when there's a cheater? Legit aura btw and what settings. Im 200-220 ms
You can use it but be mindful of settings, and don't use it in any gamemode with replays. Settings that bypass as far as i know are:
APS: 8.0-14.0
Swing range: (Doesn't matter u can do anything)
Attack range: (Max without flagging is 3.5 but i suggest 3.2 or 3.3)
Max angle: (60 at most but i suggest 30 or 40)
Max targets: 1
Target mode: (Yaw and distance are both fine but u should probably use yaw)
Legit aura: (This is important to have on)
And i would put ignore behind walls to avoid staff bans, but it doesnt flag watchdog as far as i'm concerned.
Autoblock: (Do not use)
And the other stuff like disable on death, require mouse down, etc. are optional
Do not forget to turn on Antibot in the blatant settings with remove bots enabled, or else you will get watchdog banned because the killaura will target the watchdog bot.

Cynicality

Social Credit
You can use it but be mindful of settings, and don't use it in any gamemode with replays. Settings that bypass as far as i know are:
APS: 8.0-14.0
Swing range: (Doesn't matter u can do anything)
Attack range: (Max without flagging is 3.5 but i suggest 3.2 or 3.3)
Max angle: (60 at most but i suggest 30 or 40)
Max targets: 1
Target mode: (Yaw and distance are both fine but u should probably use yaw)
Legit aura: (This is important to have on)
And i would put ignore behind walls to avoid staff bans, but it doesnt flag watchdog as far as i'm concerned.
Autoblock: (Do not use)
And the other stuff like disable on death, require mouse down, etc. are optional
Do not forget to turn on Antibot in the blatant settings with remove bots enabled, or else you will get watchdog banned because the killaura will target the watchdog bot.
this is completely bullshit

and you don't need antibot, the watchdog bots haven' t flown around your head since 2020
fucking dumbass alert

look up pug skywars config for good killaura. you can of course use any reach and silent rotations

bruhpoop

Social Credit
🚨 RETARD ALERT 🚨 solid evidence all no lifes have brain deficiencies dont use killaura on your lvl 300 main account its common sense retard.