Killaura for hypixel, mvp +. Diamond division. Not banned

Deraaaty

Social Credit
Hi. Have any way settings for hypixel not banned and get diamond division with this settings. Plsssssss. Killaura settings.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Would not recommend KillAura; it's an extremely blatant module when used incorrectly.
However, you can use more legitimate settings, like Reach, Autoclicker, Velocity, etc.
I used those settings to get diamond division 3 times, give it a try:
Reach-
Range: 3.1-3.5
Vertical Check- ON
Only while sprinting- ON
Disable in water- ON
AimAssist-
Horizontal Speed: 6-10 (10 when you're above 1500+ rating)
Max Angle: 140
Distance: 5.5
==========================
Click Aim- ON/OFF (Whatever you prefer)
Aim while on target- ON
Strafe Increase- ON
Check block break- ON (For scout kit)
Autoclicker-
CPS: 11-17 (Above 18 results in your hits not registering; below 17 is undetectable)
Blockhit- ON
Break Blocks- ON
Limit to Items: axes, swords
Velocity-
Horizontal: 88.5%
Vertical: 100.0%
Chance: 50-100% (Depending on how "legitimate" you want to be)
Water Check- ON

Also make sure to turn on Antibot to avoid targeting watchdog bots

Deraaaty

Social Credit
I dont know, 100% its small chance or big
. And these settings for Vape v3? And you get diamond division with this settings yes? And what kits you use??

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Would not recommend KillAura; it's an extremely blatant module when used incorrectly.
However, you can use more legitimate settings, like Reach, Autoclicker, Velocity, etc.
I used those settings to get diamond division 3 times, give it a try:
Reach-
Range: 3.1-3.5
Vertical Check- ON
Only while sprinting- ON
Disable in water- ON
AimAssist-
Horizontal Speed: 6-10 (10 when you're above 1500+ rating)
Max Angle: 140
Distance: 5.5
==========================
Click Aim- ON/OFF (Whatever you prefer)
Aim while on target- ON
Strafe Increase- ON
Check block break- ON (For scout kit)
Autoclicker-
CPS: 11-17 (Above 18 results in your hits not registering; below 17 is undetectable)
Blockhit- ON
Break Blocks- ON
Limit to Items: axes, swords
Velocity-
Horizontal: 88.5%
Vertical: 100.0%
Chance: 50-100% (Depending on how "legitimate" you want to be)
Water Check- ON

Also make sure to turn on Antibot to avoid targeting watchdog bots
id stay away from chance in velocity, you kb will vary and if people use replay mod they can easily see your velocity modifier, just keep chance at 100 but you can change horizontal velocity to anything because currently watchdog cant detect horizontal velocity

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
id stay away from chance in velocity, you kb will vary and if people use replay mod they can easily see your velocity modifier, just keep chance at 100 but you can change horizontal velocity to anything because currently watchdog cant detect horizontal velocity
Who told you that?? People who look back in clips to see if you’re using velocity or not doesn’t look at how far you took once and how little you took after. Chance just makes you more legitimate, so sometimes you take legit KB and sometimes you take unlegitimate.
Velocity changes everytime whether or not you’re using a KB modifier, so the people who look back in clips can’t say anything as there are many factors that go into velocity.
Also, there is an obvious different between 0 horizontal and 80 horizontal.

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Who told you that?? People who look back in clips to see if you’re using velocity or not doesn’t look at how far you took once and how little you took after. Chance just makes you more legitimate, so sometimes you take legit KB and sometimes you take unlegitimate.
Velocity changes everytime whether or not you’re using a KB modifier, so the people who look back in clips can’t say anything as there are many factors that go into velocity.
well from my experience chance is detectible, but horizontal is, Literally my experience, idk about chance but I was testing my settings I was messing around with chance and got banned, and from my experience horizontal velocity isnt detectible because it varies, even without a kb modifier sometimes you will take no kb and other times you will take kb. I was just using 30 horizontal and i didnt get banned.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
well from my experience chance is detectible, but horizontal is, Literally my experience, idk about chance but I was testing my settings I was messing around with chance and got banned, and from my experience horizontal velocity isnt detectible because it varies, even without a kb modifier sometimes you will take no kb and other times you will take kb. I was just using 30 horizontal and i didnt get banned.
You can see the difference once you’ve toggled blatant mode. 0 horizontal without blatant mode on isn’t exactly 0 horizontal, so that’s probably why

legitplayer

Social Credit
0 horizantal bypasses anticheat but not mods whereas vertical never bypasses

processos

Social Credit
Well, I don't like to use Aim Assist, something near to TerribleCheater's config but instead of AutoClicker, Aim Assist and Reach would be:
[Unbound] Killaura:
Attacks per Second: 8.0-13.0 (I never lose using this setting, but if you think it is too low you can increase Attacks per Second or Attack Range, but you may be banned)
Switch Delay: Your Ping + 100
Swing Range: 3.5 (I don't know how Swing Range works, I would like if someone explain it to me, all I l know it swings but doesn't attacks, setting it to 6 is unsafe?)
Attack Range: 3.2
Max angle: 140.0 (Unsafe for Killaura, set it to your FOV)
Max targets: 1.0
Blatant Mode: Switch
Aim Mode: Anti-Cheat
AutoBlock: False (Block with your right mouse button)
Attack invisibles: False
Require mouse down: True
GUI Check: True
Show target: False
Legit Aura: True

No Swing: False
Limit to items: sword/axes

And set the velocity he said to you (I don't think change knockback looks legit)
I don't think you're going to get banned with this config (It won't look like you're hacking and Watchdog won't detect it)

Last edited:

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Well, I don't like to use Aim Assist, something near to TerribleCheater's config but instead of AutoClicker, Aim Assist and Reach would be:
[Unbound] Killaura:
Attacks per Second: 8.0-13.0 (I never lose using this setting, but if you think it is too low you can increase Attacks per Second or Attack Range, but you may be banned)
Switch Delay: Your Ping + 100
Swing Range: 3.5 (I don't know how Swing Range works, I would like if someone explain it to me, all I l know it swings but doesn't attacks, setting it to 6 is unsafe?)
Attack Range: 3.2
Max angle: 140.0 (Unsafe for Killaura, set it to your FOV)
Max targets: 1.0
Blatant Mode: Switch
Aim Mode: Anti-Cheat
AutoBlock: False (Block with your right mouse button)
Attack invisibles: False
Require mouse down: True
GUI Check: True
Show target: False
Legit Aura: True

No Swing: False
Limit to items: sword/axes

And set the velocity he said to you (I don't think change knockback looks legit)
I don't think you're going to get banned with this config (It won't look like you're hacking and Watchdog won't detect it)
I dont necessarily like using KA cuz I got banned using it probably cuz im not good at keybinding for this stuff, id rather stick with autoclicker, aim assist and reach mainly cuz once you turn it on, you wont have to mess with them unless u want to change the values.

processos

Social Credit
I dont necessarily like using KA cuz I got banned using it probably cuz im not good at keybinding for this stuff, id rather stick with autoclicker, aim assist and reach mainly cuz once you turn it on, you wont have to mess with them unless u want to change the values.
AutoClicker isn't so safe I think, but normal Reach and Aim Assist is way safer than KillAura, I prefer KillAura because it's Silent and Automatic, Instantly attacks the enemies, I barely need to use my mouse lol