config and bypass

• config

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • bypass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

felcade

Social Credit
I wanted to know, a kill aura and speed config, because when I activated the speed without being the anticheat A that would be the bhop along with a killaura gave me a ban, then I wanted to know a config of the speed and killaura VERY blatant the maximum possible for the hypixel that shouldn't ban the anticheat

woahvicky

Social Credit
I wanted to know, a kill aura and speed config, because when I activated the speed without being the anticheat A that would be the bhop along with a killaura gave me a ban, then I wanted to know a config of the speed and killaura VERY blatant the maximum possible for the hypixel that shouldn't ban the anticheat
use speed anticheat a and for killaura everything can be max except aps but you can still get caught in a ban wave

felcade

Social Credit
use speed anticheat a and for killaura everything can be max except aps but you can still get caught in a ban wave
One question, how much after? and the speed I use bhop and it worked only that I was banned and I don't know why, and the speed anticheat A works in a few modes of the hypixel type TNT tag

woahvicky

Social Credit
One question, how much after? and the speed I use bhop and it worked only that I was banned and I don't know why, and the speed anticheat A works in a few modes of the hypixel type TNT tag
bhop is meant for old ncp, also is anticheat a not working in some gamemodes or getting you banned

felcade

Social Credit
bhop is meant for old ncp, also is anticheat a not working in some gamemodes or getting you banned
Ah ok, in those ways like UHC duels I can use bhop, because incredible that appears didn’t lagback once, idk if it did that I get banned, or if it was by some wave of ban