KeepSprint for legit cheater?

NotABot

Social Credit
Hey im playing bedwars and wanted ask is keepsprint autobanning? bec i think it can be usefull in bedwars

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
thats basically auto sprint
what are you talking about lmao, keepsprint is when you hit someone, you can still sprint. If you're legit with toggle sprint, once you hit you can see that you slow down whenever you hit them. keepsprint bypasses that, so you can chase after them and get more reach

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
what are you talking about lmao, keepsprint is when you hit someone, you can still sprint. If you're legit with toggle sprint, once you hit you can see that you slow down whenever you hit them. keepsprint bypasses that, so you can chase after them and get more reach
Oh I see what you mean. does it bypass watchdog?

ViKT0R

Social Credit
It's not detectable by watchdog but keep in mind that it looks obvious in spec mode. If you bind it (toggle) and not overuse it then you should be good, so just be smart with it.

Many players use it in UHC without getting banned so I doubt you'll get banned in bedwars lol.

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
KeepSprint != AutoSprint

It's a vanilla behavior in minecraft for you to stop sprinting for a split second when attacking a mob. Autosprint makes you instantly sprint after it, but there's still a small delay.

If you hit a person you're chasing, but your attack doesn't go through, it'll cause you to slow down with no benefit of hitting them.
Using AutoSprint will help you keep sprinting.. but it's absolutely no different than just holding Ctrl.
KeepSprint will remove the small sprinting cooldown, so when your hits don't go through you can keep chasing them.

Of course, if you hit a person and they can't be knocked back as fast as you're chasing them, you can essentially keep hitting them over and over without slowing down for an infinite combo. This works really well in 1v1 with a knockback sword.