Is v4 autofish bannable if I fish in the main lobby?

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
You will still get banned since it's cheating but I would test it on an alt. I don't see why you would want this though.

da_sha_bi

Social Credit
嘿嘿嘿,我前几天刚刚买,之前那个不知道为什么锁了,呜呜呜,气死我了

Lupa

Social Credit
let me guess...
Zafe?

if you don't autofish anymore, I can't get you banned
and honestly, I'm happy to not see an immature kid around
"you" are not going to get anyone banned. who the fuck are you do you think staff will look into your report about someone *fishing* in their fucking lobby???

youssef

Social Credit
just dont go afk with it and you probably will be fine lol staff are braindead and will just tp you around to macro check

Lupa

Social Credit
are you sure about that, i got many banned

reporting is not the only thing i do
so who are you, a moderator / helper? what else would you wanna do the admins dont really listen to their community unless you'r close friends

Lupa

Social Credit
i'm just a normal mvp++, and helpers and mods no longer exist on hypixel, they only have 15 game masters since 2 got demoted recently

game masters moderate the server with the help of some admins

some staff members hate me, yeah, but i have an admin added and i'm also ""friends""(?) with some staff around the server, even if i don't have them directly added
so your gonna do what dm the admin !"!1OMG PLEASE LOOK SOMEONE MACRO FISH IN NOT EXISTING GAMEODEMO PLS BAN VBRO

ilovevape123

Social Credit
intanto, ho 18 anni e tra qualche giorno prendo il diploma
non insultare la madonna, cosa ti ha fatto di male quella puttana
il lavoro me lo troverò prima che tu diventi maggiorenne
e, per quanto mi riguarda, sono piuttosto magra

pensa quanto sei triste, oltre che cheattare per sentirti il bambino forte non sei nemmeno capace di fare un discorso normale senza accaldarti ed iniziare a sparare insulti a destra e a manca😂
stupida puttana zitta e vai a fare l'assistente da 1k al mese dai