Is Sprint detectable?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Maybe. But it wouldn't be something too uncommon to have a misplace or something in the code of sprint feature.
Nice joke, there's no misplace inside the sprint module.
lol i tried legit with Sprint and still got banned. And maybe there is a misplace in Sprint fr. Cuz there are almost no options in Sprint while right click on them (I dont remember which have cancel invis, KeepSprint or Sprint)
No? It's just a sprint what option do you want lol? And I tried the module on mmc and nothing happened.

CubiGiabinh

Social Credit

No? It's just a sprint what option do you want lol? And I tried the module on mmc and nothing happened.
maybe false banned idk. but seems like many ppl got banned by this

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
You're straight up stating that as a fact. I think it's damn unlikely that there's a misplace feature coded in there (if there even is an issue at all, it's almost certainly something else) but since you appear to be convinced, would you please enlighten me?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
maybe false banned idk. but seems like many ppl got banned by this
I tried on mmc practice on 3 alts and none of them are banned for cheating. So if you have been banned it's not for sprint, probably a false ban.

Xghh

Social Credit
even if sprint was detectable why would they ban it lol. It is literally toggle sprint which everyone uses.

Pqradox

Social Credit
Btw make sure to use the sprint module and not the keepsprint module by accident. The keepsprint module is blatant and will get you instantly banned on most practice servers.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
You're straight up stating that as a fact. I think it's damn unlikely that there's a misplace feature coded in there (if there even is an issue at all, it's almost certainly something else) but since you appear to be convinced, would you please enlighten me?
It is a fact. I have used the sprint module on mmc for 3 years, and I was staff for one of those years.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
It is a fact. I have used the sprint module on mmc for 3 years, and I was staff for one of those years.
If there is an issue with it, it may not have been around forever. It might have even come about in the latest update.

CubiGiabinh

Social Credit
Btw make sure to use the sprint module and not the keepsprint module by accident. The keepsprint module is blatant and will get you instantly banned on most practice servers.
ik. I've seen the whole difference between keepsprint and sprint. keepsprint make you not losing sprint while hitting and I can clearly see that in my pov or as a spectator, and it's only can be enabled by using blatant mode. I've never turn on blatant mode on lunar since my Lunar crashes everytime I turn it on. Only sometimes it's don't crash. Most of them crashes. I also turn on Text GUI btw...

Last edited: