Is Sprint detectable?

CubiGiabinh

Social Credit
Actually, I use autoclicker and aimassist on mmc for months. But then I tried Sprint. I thought it works like ToggleSprint or smth but i got banned after 15 minutes.
I even tried legit with Sprint and still got banned.
I just wanna ask you guys that is Sprint is some type of KeepSprint (but like using 50% of KeepSprint, like its just 50% of normal sprint) or smth.
And if it is then how its works?

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Actually, I use autoclicker and aimassist on mmc for months. But then I tried Sprint. I thought it works like ToggleSprint or smth but i got banned after 15 minutes.
I just wanna ask you guys that is Sprint is some type of KeepSprint (but reduce the speed like just 50% of normal sprint while hitting (KeepSprint)) or smth.
Sprint is literally just togglesprint . You probably got banned for autoclicker the first time and false banned while legit, which is weird because mmc doesn’t really false. Do you have reach on without your knowing, or are you using a weird Minecraft launcher?

CubiGiabinh

Social Credit
Sprint is literally just togglesprint . You probably got banned for autoclicker the first time and false banned while legit, which is weird because mmc doesn’t really false. Do you have reach on without your knowing, or are you using a weird Minecraft launcher?
no. I really don't use reach and I use Lunar Client. I also said that I did play legit and jitter click 12cps on mmc. Honestly, I don't really think Sprint is just togglesprint. cuz if you use toggle sprint on lunar or smth, you wont get banned. My friends also got banned by just using sprint. Thanks for the help tho.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
If I was to take everyone for their word, then that makes three separate occasions of people getting detected for having sprint turned on. Assuming all of them aren't run by the same person, of course, this is very intriguing. Intriguing enough that I'll have to try this for myself.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I just wanna ask you guys that is Sprint is some type of KeepSprint (but like using 50% of KeepSprint, like its just 50% of normal sprint) or smth.
The sprint doesn't get you banned, you have probably been false banned or using something wrong.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
no. I really don't use reach and I use Lunar Client. I also said that I did play legit and jitter click 12cps on mmc. Honestly, I don't really think Sprint is just togglesprint. cuz if you use toggle sprint on lunar or smth, you wont get banned. My friends also got banned by just using sprint. Thanks for the help tho.
The sprint just sets sprinting to true. Same exact thing togglesprint does

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
The sprint just sets sprinting to true. Same exact thing togglesprint does
What do you mean, setting sprinting to true? Would you bet your life on that? Can you see the code that makes up that feature? It's easy to make a mistake and to overlook it for a long time, because it's just that simple a feature.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Guys , you don't need to argue. If you believe that sprint is getting you banned then don't use it.

CubiGiabinh

Social Credit
Guys , you don't need to argue. If you believe that sprint is getting you banned then don't use it.
I know, thats why I don't use Sprint. I just wanna ask cuz this has been a question for the whole time using vape in my mind, from when I got banned by using sprint

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
I know, thats why I don't use Sprint. I just wanna ask cuz this has been a question for the whole time using vape in my mind, from when I got banned by using sprint
Normally it shouldn't ban u , but if there is a misplace in the code of the feature or something then yes it could be the reason that you are getting banned. I've been banned 2 times using aimassist (undetectable) and ac settings which IncognitoDoge claimed that won't flag nor ban at minemen , so yeah sprint may have a misplace in the code or something. I don't really know.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
What do you mean, setting sprinting to true? Would you bet your life on that? Can you see the code that makes up that feature? It's easy to make a mistake and to overlook it for a long time, because it's just that simple a feature.
I would bet my life on that yes. @Manthe

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Normally it shouldn't ban u , but if there is a misplace in the code of the feature or something then yes it could be the reason that you are getting banned. I've been banned 2 times using aimassist (undetectable) and ac settings which IncognitoDoge claimed that won't flag nor ban at minemen , so yeah sprint may have a misplace in the code or something. I don't really know.
You probably got banned for using the autoclicker.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Maybe. But it wouldn't be something too uncommon to have a misplace or something in the code of sprint feature.
Bro WHAT. Im gonna write this off as u have no idea how minecraft code works, but it would be ridiculously hard, if not impossible, to accidentally code misplace into sprint. U can make sprint in like 1-2 lines of code, which im assuming manthe did. If youre smart enough to know java, u arent dumb enough to code misplace into a keepsprint.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Bro WHAT. Im gonna write this off as u have no idea how minecraft code works, but it would be ridiculously hard, if not impossible, to accidentally code misplace into sprint. U can make sprint in like 1-2 lines of code, which im assuming manthe did. If youre smart enough to know java, u arent dumb enough to code misplace into a keepsprint.
I just said that there could be a possibility of this.

CubiGiabinh

Social Credit
lol i tried legit with Sprint and still got banned. And maybe there is a misplace in Sprint fr. Cuz there are almost no options in Sprint while right click on them (I dont remember which have cancel invis, KeepSprint or Sprint)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
lol i tried legit with Sprint and still got banned. And maybe there is a misplace in Sprint fr. Cuz there are almost no options in Sprint while right click on them (I dont remember which have cancel invis, KeepSprint or Sprint)
Sprint is not an actual cheat lol.