Is it safe?

Mega

Social Credit
Is it safe to use autoclicker on hypixel with my main account?
unknown.png

The Star

Social Credit
Autoclicker is safe on Hypixel with enough variation, just make sure you have like 4 variation, however i dont recommend Blockhit or Break Blocks. Instead just toggle it off when you want to break blocks, or limit only to a sword or smth. I personally use 10 to 15 on my main and then if i need toggle to 16 to 20.

Mega

Social Credit
Autoclicker is safe on Hypixel with enough variation, just make sure you have like 4 variation, however i dont recommend Blockhit or Break Blocks. Instead just toggle it off when you want to break blocks, or limit only to a sword or smth. I personally use 10 to 15 on my main and then if i need toggle to 16 to 20.
what's variation?

Social Credit
I've been using break blocks for over 3 months on my ranked high level main account.

The Star

Social Credit
I've been using break blocks for over 3 months on my ranked high level main account.
And thats fine, i'm just saying to be completely safe. Some servers can detect break blocks. Its no extra effort really to disable it or to limit it.

shioranai

Social Credit
Is it safe to use autoclicker on hypixel with my main account?
unknown.png
AutoClicker is undetected on Hypixel at any settings; 20 ~ 20 bypasses and anything below. I do recommend turning BlockHit off because it’s not particularly useful on Hypixel due the random knockback but it’s undetected if you chose to use it. Break blocks is also safe to use. You can also go to the legit mod menu turn on NoClickDelay to further help.