Is it better to use right clicker?

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Whats better for closet cheating? or is there no difference right clicker or fast place
Fast place can easily be patched with nearly 0 false flags, so I recommend using fast place and right clicker on 5-9 extra+ (because anti cheats look for consistency in your block placements) meaning even if they do a patch, you'll stay undetected.

VenomClosets

Social Credit
Fast place can easily be patched with nearly 0 false flags, so I recommend using fast place and right clicker on 5-9 extra+ (because anti cheats look for consistency in your block placements) meaning even if they do a patch, you'll stay undetected.
ok thank you, is there a certain delay i have to use on fast place or can i just use 1

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Why would you use such a low cps for rightclicker? Use at least like 16-20
Whats better for closet cheating? or is there no difference right clicker or fast place
I use fastplace and it works fine for most servers, at most your blocks will disappear.

VapeV4

FFA

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
I never use right clicker or fast place maybe cuz they underrated I always double click I mean butterfly to place block it just made my play more legit and..i guess to train at legit ?…lol

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Why would you use such a low cps for rightclicker? Use at least like 16-20

I use fastplace and it works fine for most servers, at most your blocks will disappear.
It isn't about the cps. It's about how much randomization it has, really.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
And 0 tick is the fastest minecraft can register so it would not really give you an advantage. I think it still sends packets but they simply do not register.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
That's not relevant for right clicks.
On some anticheats, it is.
Karhu can detect that without falsing (there are surely more anticheats that can detect it, I just remembered karhu right now).
Even if it would false once in a long while it wouldn't be enough to get you banned on servers.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
is pogama reliable now even i keep seeing doge and meow countering like everything he says
Most of the time that happened it was just a misunderstanding. You can check the fast place detection on karhu, I'm still sure it exists on test.karhu.ac and it flags for scaffold q (not a false flag, they just made scaffold q flag for fast place).
Of course their server has some false flags as any anticheat and on most servers you require a lot of VL to get banned (since no anti cheat is ''perfect'' in terms if detections, you'll still get some logs on better anti cheats but it won't be enough to auto ban you). Staff can see it yes but unless they're retarded they won't ban you because you flagged for fly a once in 6 months.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
is pogama reliable now even i keep seeing doge and meow countering like everything he says
He is right that fastplace is detectable but pretty much no servers detect this as of now. It is too consistent, something like rightclicker on high cps would be enough to "bypass" this though.