Is autoclicker 100% undetectable just like how aim assist is?

ivylmao

Social Credit
Title, because I see bunch of mmc youtubers clicking around 14-18 CPS average, and I want to put my autoclicker in settings where I also average that CPS, but I see all the recommended settings in here saying that it should be 8-14, so am I safe to go that high on my autoclicker?

Zzera_

Social Credit
No, it isn't. On hypixel it is, but on other servers like mmc it's fairly easy to detect the autoclicker by analyzing the click patterns and the click delays.

ivylmao

Social Credit
No, it isn't. On hypixel it is, but on other servers like mmc it's fairly easy to detect the autoclicker by analyzing the click patterns and the click delays.
hm, anyone else wanna answer, i wanan see what ppl think

etops

Social Credit
I'm a little confused with Vape autoclicker, because ppl say 8-14 which is stupidly low, and I did some tests and Vape (or at least Vape Lite) clicks in click range and drops 3 cps below the minimum value. So I tested 11-14 and 12-14 with extra randomization and got no flags on Karhu (ik not the best anticheat but w/e),,,

tldr setting cps 12-14 will actually be 9-14 cause of cps drops by the autoclicker so you don't actually need to set your cps that low

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Title, because I see bunch of mmc youtubers clicking around 14-18 CPS average, and I want to put my autoclicker in settings where I also average that CPS, but I see all the recommended settings in here saying that it should be 8-14, so am I safe to go that high on my autoclicker?
There's no anticheat that can detect the autoclicker of Vape with at least 4 values between the two.

MMC doesn't and has never detected the vape's autoclicker.

ivylmao

Social Credit
There's no anticheat that can detect the autoclicker of Vape with at least 4 values between the two.

MMC doesn't and has never detected the vape's autoclicker.
ight cool, so i 100% wont get banned if i use 15-20 on mmc? (or at least 13-18)?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
it does man even with other stand alone clickers they recommend like 12.5 or 13 or else you will get waved on mmc
I don't care about other autoclickers. And with the vape's autoclicker it's just not possible to get banned by agc since it just doesn't detect it at all (Fun fact manthe and leftboob both work on vape and on mmc).

And if you have at least 4-5 values between the two values agc just won't ban you, that's all.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
@IncognitoDoge LMAO explain it to this man
It might be okay, most auto clicker checks are off consistency, not cps, 15 - 20 might bypass for some time but will get you “false” banned. That’s why lower values like 8 - 14 are optimal. It’s also useful to be safe that staff won’t notice anything if they check logs. (Since consistent 15 - 20 is probably not legit.)

I’m not too sure on how it all works though, I might be wrong on something.

etops

Social Credit
It might be okay, most auto clicker checks are off consistency, not cps, 15 - 20 might bypass for some time but will get you “false” banned. That’s why lower values like 8 - 14 are optimal. It’s also useful to be safe that staff won’t notice anything if they check logs. (Since consistent 15 - 20 is probably not legit.)

i think it is consistency checks based on cps

Cyclone

Social Credit
autoclicker is undetectable on hypixel as long as you have at least a 4 cps. also it bypasses if you have a 2cps gap on hypixel but it looks suspicious

Zzera_

Social Credit

I'm sure it bypasses on hypixel fine, but several developers mentioned that the autoclicker on vape flags on mmc.

Zzera_

Social Credit
I don't care about other autoclickers. And with the vape's autoclicker it's just not possible to get banned by agc since it just doesn't detect it at all (Fun fact manthe and leftboob both work on vape and on mmc).

And if you have at least 4-5 values between the two values agc just won't ban you, that's all.
There's more variables to it, including ping, click consistency, click patterns and click delays and several others. It's kinda bold of you to assume just having a 4-5 cps gap will bypass all the time without flagging