IS any fakelag settings not noticeable to any staff or people?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
IS any fakelag settings not noticeable to any staff or people?
When you use it with settings to have a noticeable advantage, it will be noticeable to players and staff. Its pretty much how it works
Slight advantage = slightly noticeable
Obvious advantage = obviously noticeable

Social Credit
When you use it with settings to have a noticeable advantage, it will be noticeable to players and staff. Its pretty much how it works
Slight advantage = slightly noticeable
Obvious advantage = obviously noticeable
What you recommend maybe?
I’m using fake lag and reach rn on hypixel 70-90 ping really not tryna even get accused by good players

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
What you recommend maybe?
I’m using fake lag and reach rn on hypixel 70-90 ping really not tryna even get accused by good players
hypixel is a large network with lots of laggy players, people dont really accuse for it other than practice servers like mmc, id bind it to be toggled then use it in selective fights
3 ticks
150 ms

4BigDudes

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
hypixel is a large network with lots of laggy players, people dont really accuse for it other than practice servers like mmc, id bind it to be toggled then use it in selective fights
3 ticks
150 ms
now switch that to rbw where they ss anything over 3.19 reach and 5 offset 250 ms on fakelag

4BigDudes

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
They'll ss you for fakelag. You should use vape lite.
i used 3.03-3.05 against some kid and he thought I was blatant LOL idk what to do I also don't know how to hide vape lite also wouldn't dream be better for ss bypass

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
i used 3.03-3.05 against some kid and he thought I was blatant LOL idk what to do I also don't know how to hide vape lite also wouldn't dream be better for ss bypass
I think dream is patched by echo. And they'll probably ban for any ss guide.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
lots of bad players think people cheat for no reason

VapeV4

ivixx

Social Credit
3.03-3.05 is like nothing, it shouldnt be noticeable to your opponent.