Is antiknockback detected skyblock

realhypixel

Social Credit
so im about to get unbanned on hypixel and i use a mod called pizza to assist in skyblock
my question is does the antikb there flag watchdog, also would the fast invwalk terms that i used to use flag
also how can i make it so hypixel will not ban me for having disallowed mods in folder

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
The anti kb shouldn’t flag unless it’s made very poorly and idk about the inventory stuff.

For blacklisted mods try removing the mod ID

realhypixel

Social Credit
The anti kb shouldn’t flag unless it’s made very poorly and idk about the inventory stuff.

For blacklisted mods try removing the mod ID
thanks, do you know if can will get banned for clicking items in a chest very fast (similar to cheststealer but for terminals in skyblock

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
thanks, do you know if can will get banned for clicking items in a chest very fast (similar to cheststealer but for terminals in skyblock
Uh I know chest steal and stuff like that bans if it’s under 100ms delay so if your mod thing has like a delay set it over 150ms just to be safe.

Killbot

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '20
so im about to get unbanned on hypixel and i use a mod called pizza to assist in skyblock
my question is does the antikb there flag watchdog, also would the fast invwalk terms that i used to use flag
also how can i make it so hypixel will not ban me for having disallowed mods in folder
anti kb works
there aren't any kb checks (that i'm aware of) so it works in literally every game mode (tested on skyblock / bw)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Uh I know chest steal and stuff like that bans if it’s under 100ms delay so if your mod thing has like a delay set it over 150ms just to be safe.
thats not true, i used 35-40 delay with shuffle on hypixel for about 2 hours

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
thats not true, i used 35-40 delay with shuffle on hypixel for about 2 hours
Yeah i've heard it doesn't ban as long as you don't move while in inventory (which bans regardless now). The rumor that below 100ms delay bans might come from when you could still use invmove, and maybe using a delay under 100ms back then while also using invmove was banning idk.