Is 3.2-3.3 reach safe? (Hypixel)

NoIGN

Social Credit
I was wondering if using 3.2-3.3 reach is undetectable for Watchdog and safe from getting staffed. I closet cheat and don't have access to any alts so, yeah. My current reach settings are 3.0-3.1, 100% chance, chance mode advanced, only while sprinting, disable in water. Also, my ping is around 23 (going off of the lunar client ping module while in hypixel) and I never get anything above 40.

VapeV4

Noobybedx269

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I was wondering if using 3.2-3.3 reach is undetectable for Watchdog and safe from getting staffed. I closet cheat and don't have access to any alts so, yeah. My current reach settings are 3.0-3.1, 100% chance, chance mode advanced, only while sprinting, disable in water. Also, my ping is around 23 (going off of the lunar client ping module while in hypixel) and I never get anything above 40.
Umm id say try 3.1-3.2 Its a bit blatant for that Ping But its not detecable

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
for watchdog its undetectable but at lower ping it can be a bit semi blatant. ive used 3.2-3.3 on both my main and on alts for a while without a ban but if you want peace of mind you can use 3.1-3.3 or 3.1-3.2