[Invalid] FINAL V4 / LITE CONFIG FOR 1.7 / 1.8 SERVERS (2022)

LEGITCORBIN

Social Credit
Well idk. I had been playing bedwars on a stats alt on hypixel with max hitboxes & reach , 20 cps clicker , fastplace & scaffold. I had not been banned for like 4 days while i was playing over 12 hours a day but then i wanted to try killaura. I knew i would prob be banned tho i'm not dumb. I enabled blatant aura and in the first fight that i played i got banned and it was saying "Cheating through the use of unfair game advantages." This was 99% a watchdog ban.
ur dumb

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
A lot of people seem to not understand the point of this threads so I’m going to clarify.

This is meant for people to cheat and stay unbanned. All of the settings mentioned here are put this way to go under the radar.

If you have gotten away using 4 block reach, kill aura, anything, good for you.

Do not post those recommendations here.

Same thing with reach on mmc. Reach silent flags so don’t post your recommendations here.

The reason I ask is because those recommendations are going to give the wrong idea that it’s 100% safe to use blatant modules / settings, it is not.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
A lot of people seem to not understand the point of this threads so I’m going to clarify.

This is meant for people to cheat and stay unbanned. All of the settings mentioned here are put this way to go under the radar.

If you have gotten away using 4 block reach, kill aura, anything, good for you.

Do not post those recommendations here.

Same thing with reach on mmc. Reach silent flags so don’t post your recommendations here.

The reason I ask is because those recommendations are going to give the wrong idea that it’s 100% safe to use blatant modules / settings, it is not.
Yeah i wouldn't recommend to some1 else , but personally if it was not a staff ban , i'd like to use 4 block on hp.

Belligerently

Social Credit

MISC INFO / OTHER USEFUL THINGS:

Useful for BedWars and SkyWars, not detectable as it's entirely client sided.

DO NOT USE IT IN A RECORDING OR STREAM BECAUSE STAFF CAN BAN YOU!

It's hard to explain however, in 1.8 there is a click delay that occurs when clicking over 10 CPS. This mod fixes that and makes PVP similar to 1.7.

It gives a noticeable advantage in PVP however I don't think anyone has ever been banned for it by staff and it's not detectable by the AntiCheat (any servers.)

I use this 24/7 on my main.

I'm just adding an analysis on the server AntiCheats and my opinion on them if you'd like to read.

Literal trash, they patched all blinkless flies (as of me writing this) however everything else is worse.

Staff are all retarded except the ones watching ranked / tourneys, they don't ban you unless you are really blatant, and most of them are too busy updating SkyBlock and catching IRL traders.

Also trash, I think this AntiCheat is heavily overestimated in what it's capable of, 3.5 reach and HitBoxes bypass forever for some reason. (This does not mean you should use it to those wondering.)

Staff are non existent in practice but I think they spectate in ranked.

Probably the best AntiCheat out of all servers, detects any reach and velocity value.

I haven't had an encounter with staff but I'd assume they're smarter than your average Hypixel Game Master.

OTHER INFORMATION THAT MIGHT BE HELPFUL (Hypixel):

- If you can, play nicked. It makes it less likely for staff to follow you around if you get too many reports. My config will not get you staff banned or AntiCheat banned but if you'd like peace of mind play nicked.

- For the love of god, use the settings in the way they are listed. Don't use 3.4 reach if you aren't on 200ms for an example. If you are using 3.4 with 80 horizontal on 20ms or something you will get yourself banned. It may not seem like it makes a difference but trust me it does if you're looking at it from a technical standpoint than just spectating.

- If you suggest HitBoxes you are automatically retarded.

- If you say vertical velocity bypasses and is safe you are also automatically retarded.

- This may sound egocentric but, anyone arguing that you can use something higher than what I listed here is most likely wrong.

FINAL NOTES:

- If you have any suggestions, modes I should add, or if there is bugs with the spoilers let me know.

- For those wondering why I didn't include servers like Viper, Holy Network, etc it's because most of those servers are dead and nobody plays on there so I can't test anything (also I'm lazy.) Same goes for dead games on Hypixel like UHC or Mega Walls.

- I'm probably not updating this unless something happens with Watchdog that changes closeting.

-Created because I was bored at 2am.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please let me know here or message me. I'm on everyday most of the time and will respond within 24 hours.

Once again, if you are going to suggest something retardingly blatant please kill yourself <3

Made With Love <3

IncognitoDoge
Yo like wdym like using 3.4 only if u have 200ms? Should I use 3.4 on my MVP++ acc with 34 to like 64 ms for sumo

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Yo like wdym like using 3.4 only if u have 200ms? Should I use 3.4 on my MVP++ acc with 34 to like 64 ms for sumo
Sumo settings are for any ping, so even if you have 1ms you can use 3.4 for sumo.

What I mean for 200ms on the other game modes is that it’s advised you only use those settings if you are on 200+ ms. This doesn’t apply for sumo.

Belligerently

Social Credit
Sumo settings are for any ping, so even if you have 1ms you can use 3.4 for sumo.

What I mean for 200ms on the other game modes is that it’s advised you only use those settings if you are on 200+ ms. This doesn’t apply for sumo.
do u got anything for murder mystery???

Wrist_cat

Social Credit
Is this aimassist setting secure?

Click Aim
Aim while on target
Strafe increase
Check block break
Aim Vertically
Vertical Speed 9
Horizonta Speed 9
Max Angle 80
Distance 3.9

If you know of any other good settings, we would like to know.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Is this aimassist setting secure?

Click Aim
Aim while on target
Strafe increase
Check block break
Aim Vertically
Vertical Speed 9
Horizonta Speed 9
Max Angle 80
Distance 3.9

If you know of any other good settings, we would like to know.
AimAssist is undetectable , no matter the settings.

Every

Social Credit
sorry if other people asked you a lot, will i never be banned on my main for using normal settings?
I have 180~195ping

Last edited: