[Invalid] FINAL V4 / LITE CONFIG FOR 1.7 / 1.8 SERVERS (2022)

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
prob because of a bunch of other variables put into it. ive been using 10-16 for months, but if you want to be weird you could use 9-16 or if you're really weird 8-16
The only modules i used was aim assist at 10V 10H and the autoclicker. I even made an appeal and they did not accept it which probably means that they knew for sure i was autoclicking.

VapeV4

guccisam

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '22
The only modules i used was aim assist at 10V 10H and the autoclicker. I even made an appeal and they did not accept it which probably means that they knew for sure i was autoclicking.
Most managers don't even check lmfao , just copy paste the message

ieatballslots

Social Credit
lmao that aa is so hard man. use like 2.5 V and 5 H and ill bet you that you will not be banned,

ieatballslots

Social Credit
also how the hell would they be able to tell you were acing without checking logs

MummberSimmer

Social Credit

MISC INFO / OTHER USEFUL THINGS:

Useful for BedWars and SkyWars, not detectable as it's entirely client sided.

DO NOT USE IT IN A RECORDING OR STREAM BECAUSE STAFF CAN BAN YOU!

It's hard to explain however, in 1.8 there is a click delay that occurs when clicking over 10 CPS. This mod fixes that and makes PVP similar to 1.7.

It gives a noticeable advantage in PVP however I don't think anyone has ever been banned for it by staff and it's not detectable by the AntiCheat (any servers.)

I use this 24/7 on my main.

I'm just adding an analysis on the server AntiCheats and my opinion on them if you'd like to read.

Literal trash, they patched all blinkless flies (as of me writing this) however everything else is worse.

Staff are all retarded except the ones watching ranked / tourneys, they don't ban you unless you are really blatant, and most of them are too busy updating SkyBlock and catching IRL traders.

Also trash, I think this AntiCheat is heavily overestimated in what it's capable of, 3.5 reach and HitBoxes bypass forever for some reason. (This does not mean you should use it to those wondering.)

Staff are non existent in practice but I think they spectate in ranked.

Probably the best AntiCheat out of all servers, detects any reach and velocity value.

I haven't had an encounter with staff but I'd assume they're smarter than your average Hypixel Game Master.

OTHER INFORMATION THAT MIGHT BE HELPFUL (Hypixel):

- If you can, play nicked. It makes it less likely for staff to follow you around if you get too many reports. My config will not get you staff banned or AntiCheat banned but if you'd like peace of mind play nicked.

- For the love of god, use the settings in the way they are listed. Don't use 3.4 reach if you aren't on 200ms for an example. If you are using 3.4 with 80 horizontal on 20ms or something you will get yourself banned. It may not seem like it makes a difference but trust me it does if you're looking at it from a technical standpoint than just spectating.

- If you suggest HitBoxes you are automatically retarded.

- If you say vertical velocity bypasses and is safe you are also automatically retarded.

- This may sound egocentric but, anyone arguing that you can use something higher than what I listed here is most likely wrong.

FINAL NOTES:

- If you have any suggestions, modes I should add, or if there is bugs with the spoilers let me know.

- For those wondering why I didn't include servers like Viper, Holy Network, etc it's because most of those servers are dead and nobody plays on there so I can't test anything (also I'm lazy.) Same goes for dead games on Hypixel like UHC or Mega Walls.

- I'm probably not updating this unless something happens with Watchdog that changes closeting.

-Created because I was bored at 2am.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please let me know here or message me. I'm on everyday most of the time and will respond within 24 hours.

Once again, if you are going to suggest something retardingly blatant please kill yourself <3

Made With Love <3

IncognitoDoge
Hey, why are there different sections for closest and ping I mean like I get 200+ms so if I use the 200+ ms settings given here will I get banned?? and one more question i get like 200+ ms (250ms specific) which settings should i use PLSSS REPLY

manas

Social Credit
So all your saying is self destruct vape lite and then shift deleting it on forge? Then it 100% bypass echo ?
Moron just get a password when you want to give administrator access to smth and say that you don't know it.. then ur practically gonna bypass if you self destruct.. as they don't have process hacker or echo.. it's not that hard aswell

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Hey, why are there different sections for closest and ping I mean like I get 200+ms so if I use the 200+ ms settings given here will I get banned?? and one more question i get like 200+ ms (250ms specific) which settings should i use PLSSS REPLY
If you have 200ms, you can use the settings that are in 200ms.

when you have higher ping you are able to go slightly higher on the settings. That’s why I included them.

You said you have 200ms right? So you can copy the settings in the 200ms section in any server.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
If you have 200ms, you can use the settings that are in 200ms.

when you have higher ping you are able to go slightly higher on the settings. That’s why I included them.

You said you have 200ms right? So you can copy the settings in the 200ms section in any server.
do you have discord?

Walzy

Social Credit
I know you weren't able to do mineplex settings due to the retarded false flags. However, would you say I would be fine playing cake wars with the following settings:

Reach: 3.2 - 3.3

Autoclick: 11-16 CPS

Velocity: 90 100 100

Second of all can you link me to the no click delay mod? Thanks