I want Hatsune Miku to crush my balls

Signature

Social Credit
It's only 6 days into NNN and I'm already fantasizing about Hatsune Miku again. I can't handle listening to one of her songs and not instantly whipping out my micro-penis to masturbate about her crushing my balls. Holy fucking shit I want her to crush my balls. She is a petite woman so it would take a while for her to get a good crush on my balls, but that's fine because I would let Mommy Miku crush my balls as many times as she feels is necessary. I can't wait for Destroy Dick December where I get to masturbate to Hatsune Miku crushing my balls over and over again until it is midnight and I am laying on my bed, in a puddle of my own semen wondering what is wrong with me, before going back to listening to Mommy Miku's music and playing Booth Plaza on roblox

a random dude

Social Credit
It's only 6 days into NNN and I'm already fantasizing about Hatsune Miku again. I can't handle listening to one of her songs and not instantly whipping out my micro-penis to masturbate about her crushing my balls. Holy fucking shit I want her to crush my balls. She is a petite woman so it would take a while for her to get a good crush on my balls, but that's fine because I would let Mommy Miku crush my balls as many times as she feels is necessary. I can't wait for Destroy Dick December where I get to masturbate to Hatsune Miku crushing my balls over and over again until it is midnight and I am laying on my bed, in a puddle of my own semen wondering what is wrong with me, before going back to listening to Mommy Miku's music and playing Booth Plaza on roblox
u never listen to me when i tell u to quit the forums