I think vape needs a update

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Needs? No.

While an update would be fun it doesn't NEED it. There is one coming though, I don't know when but we will see I guess.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
Needs? No.

While an update would be fun it doesn't NEED it. There is one coming though, I don't know when but we will see I guess.
a lot of the blatant modules need an update, as they are entirely useless in their current form and just cause unnecessary bans for people who aren't aware the they're not working. Yes, Vape isn't supposed to be a blatant client, but if they're gonna add blatant modules, they should at least somewhat maintain them too, or just straight up remove them if they don't feel like updating them anymore

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
a lot of the blatant modules need an update, as they are entirely useless in their current form and just cause unnecessary bans for people who aren't aware the they're not working. Yes, Vape isn't supposed to be a blatant client, but if they're gonna add blatant modules, they should at least somewhat maintain them too, or just straight up remove them if they don't feel like updating them anymore
Manthe has said there will be more legit long lasting/ever lasting features, not blatant ones. Blatant features require a lot of upkeep since they usually work by exploiting the game. They usually get patched quickly and its just an endless race between anticheat developers and client developers, if you want to blatant cheat get a client where you can properly do so.

Besides, you can still blatant cheat with vape pretty well for how long ago it updated. With the right config you can do almost as much as you can on a proper blatant client, with the exception of some features like blatant scaffold and bhop (you can just replace bhop with keepsprint and jump around for a "bhop" effect btw, and you can use safewalk which is as close as you can get to scaffold without abusing exploits).

In fact I prefer using vape as a blatant client when I snipe people as I can consistently beat blatant cheaters with it (also very clean visuals and such).

pickledick

Social Credit
They don’t add blatant modules. They’ve already been in there for ages and they haven’t been updated in years. It’s not like they’re making that a selling point of vape anywhere, nobody’s buying vape to bhop of hypixel. So what’s the point in removing them? Doesn’t hurt to keep them there for random servers. If it bothers you, use the hide feature! Read what the guy above said, Manthe said very clearly that they’re not going to start maintenance on blatant modules that use exploits.

So you should get over that quickly and realize their efforts are better spent on new features that can’t be patched, not maintaining a dying concept of bhopping and cycling alts. Microsoft already put their foot down on alts, and while there’s some loopholes to still get alts currently, that could(and will) eventually be patched and in one fell swoop Microsoft would kill alts and blatant cheating instantly. Sounds like an awful idea to bother with anything blatant going forward