AutoBlock modes
image.png

BedBreaker modes & options!

What else should I make?

pqzyy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
hypixel increased the dev pay from one cent per hour to two cents so watchdog is getting better

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
amazing, it would be a dream for these to actually become a reality someday, who knows.
Won't happen, since all blatant modules will be patched, so it's clearly a waste of time, and always has been.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
scaffold would bypass verus just fine if the badpackets were fixed
Perhaps. I would still like to see a more "legit" blatant scaffold similar to the one in losebypass (it doesn't modify much/anything as far as I know, so it should be very hard to patch)
aura anticheat rots are fine aswell, autoblock would work if the packet order was fixed
They should fix holding down right click with blatant aura - switch not being "vanilla" autoblock (like it is with the other modes). "Fixing" or adding autoblock modes would just result in patches, some generic autoblock modes to play around with would be cool though.
noslow being strafe was a mistake ever since the beginning, even a vanilla mode would bypass more servers then none
Some generic NoSlow modes that you could play around with, for NCP too since a lot of servers use that but if they were to add bypasses for a specific server like Hypixel it would just get patched very quickly.

I still wonder why it took Hypixel so long to patch vape autoblock though, well the noslow effect already got patched but as far as I know it didn't cause any other issues than lagging back. It certainly didn't get you banned at all for the longest time (other than staff obv).

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
1678648929701.png
💀 (im not that toxic and i was mocking him for saying autotool is detected)