I keep getting detected by the anti cheat in blocksmc.

ivanoweca

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '23
Hello, I use the contact form, because when I bought the client V4 and start it and joined first in BlocksMC to try the hack there, but actually detect it and kick me the first 4 times, then banned me. And this happened in other 4 servers. Could you tell me what settings I need to set to make the client undetectable? If this cannot be hided, I will cancel my subscription!

VapeV4

YesItsWaffle

Social Credit
you really cant just log on to any server and enable whatever modules and settings you like, you need a proper config to "bypass" the anticheat

ineedausername

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
Hello, I use the contact form, because when I bought the client V4 and start it and joined first in BlocksMC to try the hack there, but actually detect it and kick me the first 4 times, then banned me. And this happened in other 4 servers. Could you tell me what settings I need to set to make the client undetectable? If this cannot be hided, I will cancel my subscription!
bmc staff have no life

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
If you play early in the morning (UTC +1) you can last 20+ minutes.

VapeV4

FFA

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
I have. Good server I forgot the server name but if it detect u like u can last 20mn with silent aura 360d 3.5reach it only ban u for 30minutes like wtf maybe it may do worst but idk