I have bought vape v4...

fl0wxd

Social Credit
Aight so I'm playing on hypixel with reach 4.5-5 and it doesn't count the damage, I only see the crits. Ofc, I have tried turning it lower and higher, still same thing. Any advice?

Vretex

Social Credit
bro are us stupid ur 100% a new vape user are u trannna get banned use 3.5 bro like tf 6-15 cps the max aimassit

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
Aight so I'm playing on hypixel with reach 4.5-5 and it doesn't count the damage, I only see the crits. Ofc, I have tried turning it lower and higher, still same thing. Any advice?
what the fuck is that reach

R2_XD

Social Credit
hypixel only registers hits that are less then 4.25~ and because lag, misplace happends so your hits server side are 4.25+ but on your screen you are, this happens a ton to laggy people when they are chasing someone, they are misplaced so their hits are more then 4.25 server side

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
my advice is to lower the reach. if you want to play with high reach use 4.19-4.2 its what i use, and it works.
max reach is 4.25 though. if your hits are getting canceled is prob lag because i play with ~20ping and im getting consistent 4 block hits

fl0wxd

Social Credit
my advice is to lower the reach. if you want to play with high reach use 4.19-4.2 its what i use, and it works.
max reach is 4.25 though. if your hits are getting canceled is prob lag because i play with ~20ping and im getting consistent 4 block hits
Yeah the ping is probably a problem, I'm in Europe :p

VapeV4 VapeLite

228lol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
get better int.

reohn

Social Credit
hypixel doesnt wanna detect reach so they just limit reach and your lag probably isn't helping either for your screen but its actually good for reach to have high ping
some good setting for european players in general is https://pnrtscr.com/qcshqo just but your reach to anything between the two min and max i put and you should be good it should help more hits register aswell if you set your reach to match up with your ping in the image its for 100~200ms if you have anything higher its not even playable

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
hypixel doesnt wanna detect reach so they just limit reach and your lag probably isn't helping either for your screen but its actually good for reach to have high ping
some good setting for european players in general is https://pnrtscr.com/qcshqo just but your reach to anything between the two min and max i put and you should be good it should help more hits register aswell if you set your reach to match up with your ping in the image its for 100~200ms if you have anything higher its not even playable
i hate you