i have been contacting support for a long time to unlock my account but no one replys

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
ur so funny ... fucking toxic shit community full of hackers go play legit you son of a bitch or you can cuz everyone fuck you up in game ?
Lol stfu retard wern't u just begging to get ur account unlocked? go play legit hypocritical nig

IsZar

Social Credit
Lol stfu retard wern't u just begging to get ur account unlocked? go play legit hypocritical nig
any forum in the world should be helpfull and you guys are peace of shit swearing on my mom and being racist

Vretex

Social Credit
racist too ? awsome community , cheater go get a life ahahahahahhaha
tbh i am black idgaf if some white boy calls me hard r get some skind fuckin pussy if ur feelins get so hert get of the internet

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
ur so funny ... fucking toxic shit community full of hackers go play legit you son of a bitch or you can cuz everyone fuck you up in game ?
CLOWN ALERT. he charged back vape on "accident" we all know hes lying 🤡🤡🤡🤡
He tried to chargeback vape and lost the dispute and hes so poor telling us to stop cheating because he cant afford cheats
LOL i wanted cracked vape but I did not Cry about people cheating because i didnt want to buy lite and v4

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
so a quite long time ago I submitted a chargeback for a vape on accident and I resolve it instantly after that ... but I found that my account got locked I contacted support and the only answer I got is "your account got locked due to chargeback" but like I mentioned before I did resolve the problem from Paypal and vape customers still have the money I paid for I wish I could use vape again but I got no reply when I contact support
I want my account to get back to normal because it is unfair like that.
Ok fucking retard how tf do you "accidentally" chargeback lol. Fucking monkey charged back and now is whining on the forums. GTFO mother fucking retard

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Sorry for my language my fellow African American vapists, but, nigga are you stupid? Are you a fucking retard? There’s no way in fuck you “accidentally” charged back. No fucking way someone on this planet is retarded enough to do that. I was going to empty a magazine into my brain (edgy funne) until I realized that. But then i just realize you’re just a silly little Mexican boy at the border trying to get free Minecraft utilities being starved to death by big man Joe amirite?

Reactions: ukm

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
tbh i am black idgaf if some white boy calls me hard r get some skind fuckin pussy if ur feelins get so hert get of the internet
@IsZar is obviously a very young Mexican boy at the border, but I think with the cocaine he just smuggled across he can afford vape now

Reactions: ukm

mysticah

Social Credit
so a quite long time ago I submitted a chargeback for a vape on accident and I resolve it instantly after that ... but I found that my account got locked I contacted support and the only answer I got is "your account got locked due to chargeback" but like I mentioned before I did resolve the problem from Paypal and vape customers still have the money I paid for I wish I could use vape again but I got no reply when I contact support
I want my account to get back to normal because it is unfair like that.
Okay, you charged back on vape on accident? First of all, even if this was an accident Vape staff do not tolerate this and even if it was a mistake you will not be able to get your account back. Because there is no way to prove it was an accident.