i have been contacting support for a long time to unlock my account but no one replys

IsZar

Social Credit
so a quite long time ago I submitted a chargeback for a vape on accident and I resolve it instantly after that ... but I found that my account got locked I contacted support and the only answer I got is "your account got locked due to chargeback" but like I mentioned before I did resolve the problem from Paypal and vape customers still have the money I paid for I wish I could use vape again but I got no reply when I contact support
I want my account to get back to normal because it is unfair like that.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
How do you accidently chargeback? Also just get a new account & buy it again, also it isn't "unfair"

IsZar

Social Credit
How do you accidently chargeback? Also just get a new account & buy it again, also it isn't "unfair"
i accidently chargeback , i was gonna chargeback something else and i sent the wrong transition id in paypal it was tha vape one , and when i noticed thats it the vape one i resolved the problem directly , but when i went to my vape account i found that my account is locked , and its "unfair" because vape had the money i spent on this account but they wont unlock it thats why i said its unfair ..
and btw im not rich to spend this same amount of money again if you can buy me it fine :)

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
i accidently chargeback , i was gonna chargeback something else and i sent the wrong transition id in paypal it was tha vape one , and when i noticed thats it the vape one i resolved the problem directly , but when i went to my vape account i found that my account is locked , and its "unfair" because vape had the money i spent on this account but they wont unlock it thats why i said its unfair ..
and btw im not rich to spend this same amount of money again if you can buy me it fine :)
I'm not buying you vape kys. Also spamming support isn't a good idea they already told you that you chargedback and that you wont get your account unlocked. Also if you charged back doesn't that mean you got your money back? Just buy it again.

IsZar

Social Credit
dude i dont wanna swear on you here , your stupid or what ? didnt you understand that i resolved the ticket from paypal when i found that im currently refunding vape ? when you resolve it your actually canceling the request and no money will get taken , and also i dosent spam support they just answer me once and they said your account is locked due to chargeback and they dosent said anything else ... after that they dosent even tell me if im getting my account or not.

IsZar

Social Credit
sounds to be like this idiot tried to chargeback vape, got his acc locked, tried to win a dispute to get his money, failed miserably, and is trying to get our sympathy.
i think its not surprising that vape community toxic like that

Vretex

Social Credit
ur so funny ... fucking toxic shit community full of hackers go play legit you son of a bitch or you can cuz everyone fuck you up in game ?
bro ur mad because u cant use vape stfu poor ass clown no one loves you kys faggot