I have a question

mhdgamer

Social Credit
i have a question .why was vape created? I have my answer. it's to piss off the community. because of you minecraft does not have an esport scene. there are servers like badlion and kohi which were closed because of you. so stop for the sake of the community

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
i have a question .why was vape created? I have my answer. it's to piss off the community. because of you minecraft does not have an esport scene. there are servers like badlion and kohi which were closed because of you. so stop for the sake of the community
LOOOOOOOOOOL

Anonymous123

Social Credit
idk probably to make money or something

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
eSports players are the only cool try hard players because they make bank while doing it. Fatties and sweats like adviser make no money and spend 12 hours a day clicking a pieces of plastic which they spent 300 dollars on and don’t go outside at all. These losers are built like vampires and don’t go outside at all and are prolly anti social, have no friends, and we’re raped as a child. Maybe raped as a child is going to far. But still losers nonetheless. The reason we cheat is to fit in with the losers and just enjoy the game without having to be told to “kill themselves faggot git gud” by an orangutan 12 year old white boy and without having to waste money and time playing a retarded game. This goes for all games.

ukm

Social Credit
eSports players are the only cool try hard players because they make bank while doing it. Fatties and sweats like adviser make no money and spend 12 hours a day clicking a pieces of plastic which they spent 300 dollars on and don’t go outside at all. These losers are built like vampires and don’t go outside at all and are prolly anti social, have no friends, and we’re raped as a child. Maybe raped as a child is going to far. But still losers nonetheless. The reason we cheat is to fit in with the losers and just enjoy the game without having to be told to “kill themselves faggot git gud” by an orangutan 12 year old white boy and without having to waste money and time playing a retarded game. This goes for all games.
How many minecraft servers are you permanently muted on?

mhdgamer

Social Credit
Hey, actually I think you should spend more time learning proper grammar instead of complaining about some random people online cheating in a game. Have fun trying to make our feelings hurt, it's actually so goddamn hilarious.
I am Moroccan . my english is not perfect