I got with cheat always killed and lose everytime and auto clicker wont work

Mybestdog

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
Hello

I just find it weird I recently bought Lifetime V4 and the cheat doesn't work well. What's the point of the auto clicker if you have a cooldown that restricts everything. I always get killed. I won a round out of 20 times skywars what should I do? There a some good configs? Please help

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
What's the point of the auto clicker if you have a cooldown that restricts everything
That's 1.8 cooldown, turn on nohitdelay mod in legit mods menu and that won't happen.

Closet cheating won't make you good, it will just make you slightly better than before. If you were bad to begin with you're not gonna win any games with cheats, especially if you don't have gamesense.

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
Hello

I just find it weird I recently bought Lifetime V4 and the cheat doesn't work well. What's the point of the auto clicker if you have a cooldown that restricts everything. I always get killed. I won a round out of 20 times skywars what should I do? There a some good configs? Please help
i don’t know everything you’re using but if you’re only using autoclicker it won’t make you invincible