Hypixel's Most Conventional Vape Settings:

VapeV4

Vqpings

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
Hello; I have created these settings myself, and have never experienced any issue with bans for the past three weeks in Hypixel, Minemenclub, Minebox, and so forth:

Setting(s):

Aim Assist: - (Situate it on default settings provided by Vape V4).

Auto Clicker: - (I would regularly use 13 - 17 CPS, for more precautions utilize 8 - 11 CPS).

Reach: - (3.08 - 3.13, perfect reach settings). -
(More Legit Use: 3.0 - 3.11)

Sprint: - (Fully optional, on & off, will not matter as it will not get you banned whatsoever as it is simply toggling Sprint).

- P.S: - It may cause extra-reach if utilized within combat circumstances, which should not cause much issue as it does not flag. However, if you desire a more legit presence then it is advised to turn it off. Albeit, it is undetectable.

Velocity: - (Horizontal 85.6% - Vertical 95.5% - Chance 95%).

W-Tap: - (Regular settings are advised, if you truly want to combo these settings are paramount; Delay: 20 - Post Delay 105).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Settings(s) ~ 2:

Hitbox: - (Advised not to utilize this setting, however, if aim is awful, situate amongst the lines of 0.2 - 0.45 Hitbox settings).

Scaffold: - (Place on legit with default settings provided by Vape V4 when installed).

- If there are any questions, concerns, comments or whatsoever please feel free to contact me!

---- Tussal-Mer,
Have an exhilarating rest of the day or night!
who's gonna tell him

visualbasic

Social Credit
Hello; I have created these settings myself, and have never experienced any issue with bans for the past three weeks in Hypixel, Minemenclub, Minebox, and so forth:

Setting(s):

Aim Assist: - (Situate it on default settings provided by Vape V4).

Auto Clicker: - (I would regularly use 13 - 17 CPS, for more precautions utilize 8 - 11 CPS).

Reach: - (3.08 - 3.13, perfect reach settings). -
(More Legit Use: 3.0 - 3.11)

Sprint: - (Fully optional, on & off, will not matter as it will not get you banned whatsoever as it is simply toggling Sprint).

- P.S: - It may cause extra-reach if utilized within combat circumstances, which should not cause much issue as it does not flag. However, if you desire a more legit presence then it is advised to turn it off. Albeit, it is undetectable.

Velocity: - (Horizontal 85.6% - Vertical 95.5% - Chance 95%).

W-Tap: - (Regular settings are advised, if you truly want to combo these settings are paramount; Delay: 20 - Post Delay 105).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Settings(s) ~ 2:

Hitbox: - (Advised not to utilize this setting, however, if aim is awful, situate amongst the lines of 0.2 - 0.45 Hitbox settings).

Scaffold: - (Place on legit with default settings provided by Vape V4 when installed).

- If there are any questions, concerns, comments or whatsoever please feel free to contact me!

---- Tussal-Mer,
Have an exhilarating rest of the day or night!
I don’t quite understand a lot of your reasoning behind this config? I think it looks okay, but I have some criticism. Correct me if I’m wrong though;

2) Anything below 13 CPS AC I would personally consider a disadvantage. (As not clicking manually causes you to lose control a bit) If you can click it it’s better to click manually at lower thresholds imo.

3) Hypixel staff are told not to ban for anything below 3.8 reach (Reza said this on Astoflo forums if I remember correctly.) I personally use 3.0-3.4 and 3.6 to be semi-blatant. If you use beanernet you can avoid Atlas, as most Hypixel players won’t report you for reach if you have 300ms, lol.

4) Don’t use vertical velocity (wtf?) it’s way more noticeable and identifiable than horizontal. (When you hit someone your horizontal velocity is reduced.

5) imo hit boxes on this config are way too high, I use 0.2 to be blatant and 0.1 to closet, but I’m not sure about staff protocol or anything similar.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I don’t quite understand a lot of your reasoning behind this config? I think it looks okay, but I have some criticism. Correct me if I’m wrong though;

2) Anything below 13 CPS AC I would personally consider a disadvantage. (As not clicking manually causes you to lose control a bit) If you can click it it’s better to click manually at lower thresholds imo.

3) Hypixel staff are told not to ban for anything below 3.8 reach (Reza said this on Astoflo forums if I remember correctly.) I personally use 3.0-3.4 and 3.6 to be semi-blatant. If you use beanernet you can avoid Atlas, as most Hypixel players won’t report you for reach if you have 300ms, lol.

4) Don’t use vertical velocity (wtf?) it’s way more noticeable and identifiable than horizontal. (When you hit someone your horizontal velocity is reduced.

5) imo hit boxes on this config are way too high, I use 0.2 to be blatant and 0.1 to closet, but I’m not sure about staff protocol or anything similar.
hypixel bans for like 3.4 reach wdym some guy said on astolfo they dont thats a lie, they were banning people for 3.3 just last week or so

visualbasic

Social Credit
hypixel bans for like 3.4 reach wdym some guy said on astolfo they dont thats a lie, they were banning people for 3.3 just last week or so
Reza is an astoflo mod, KCALS owner, Xylans owner and has many staff ties. It’s probably something else they where using or previous games, like I said don’t forget to spoof ping. That’s crucial. It’s also not go to the configs section on astoflo website and search for Reza’s closet config.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Reza is an astoflo mod, KCALS owner, Xylans owner and has many staff ties. It’s probably something else they where using or previous games, like I said don’t forget to spoof ping. That’s crucial. It’s also not go to the configs section on astoflo website and search for Reza’s closet config.
ping spoofing will get you banned lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Dude, no it won’t. Don’t use advanced spoof, they don’t have ping spoof checks, they’re scared of false banning legits?? They even removed a autoblock check bc of it
yes they do multiple people posted getting banned for beanernet wdym also hypixel blocks packets im pretty sure