Hypixel & Their Shitty Checks

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
So it's been a while without hypixel adding new checks that will get you falsely flagged (maybe 2 months max lmao)...
They did it again! Climbing up a staircase made of full blocks will now get you lagged back for no reason!
Also the "legit tower patch" (if you place blocks really fast and jump you'll get flagged) is still in effect!
You can say anything you want about watchdog but in my opinion if they can't make a check that doesn't affect legit players they shouldn't implement it lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
i have been experiencing laggy back while on stair cases, wild that they did that
They also patched lag based backtrack, you get mitigated if you use it (I used 50-75, it worked fine before)

JoaquinWalkinWakin

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '24
They also patched lag based backtrack, you get mitigated if you use it (I used 50-75, it worked fine before)
huh, i been using backtrack for like 2 days now 80-80 and just recently 100-100, worked perfectly fine for me? idk i average around 40-60 ping so i cant tell the difference when i use reach from 31.-3.2

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Wait what how can they even patch that I was using 50-75 today fine
Idk I got mitigated really fast
huh, i been using backtrack for like 2 days now 80-80 and just recently 100-100, worked perfectly fine for me? idk i average around 40-60 ping so i cant tell the difference when i use reach from 31.-3.2
Maybe they reverted it I don't really know, yesterday when I was playing with my friend my hits were getting cancelled all the time

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Idk I got mitigated really fast

Maybe they reverted it I don't really know, yesterday when I was playing with my friend my hits were getting cancelled all the time
Idk ill test it today and see it would be a shame if it got patched

VapeV4 VapeLite

228lol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
They also patched lag based backtrack
where do you get this info? did you pull it out of your ass or something? this is completely untrue, backtrack works fine if you use fake lag to get 200 ping in total, I even have it set to 100-200 and I've been playing on these settings for a long time on a single account

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
where do you get this info? did you pull it out of your ass or something? this is completely untrue, backtrack works fine if you use fake lag to get 200 ping in total, I even have it set to 100-200 and I've been playing on these settings for a long time on a single account
Unless you've just went ahead and tried to attack me (seems like someone's in the mood for arguing today) you can see that I said it was probably reverted
I tested it yesterday and it was cancelling hits like crazy while I was on 150 ping using 50-75

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I am still getting mitigated with 3.1 reach and 50ms backtrack on 150ms ping