Hypixel skywars.

Matyas_0007

Social Credit
I wanna use chest stealer and inv manager in vape for skywars on my main. Any config that doesent ban?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Your username is ... questionable 🤨 But I am currently only on my phone using cellular data. I could call you in the few hours.

Lupa

Social Credit
That's not safe if you are under a 350ms ping.
that is absolute bullshit, you can use 3.8 reach on 100 ping and dont even get staff banned, where are you getting your infos from dude seriously

personally been playing on my main with 3.3 - 3.5 for over a year without a ban, and 3.5 - 3.8 on toggle, i have 100 - 120ms

shadeiol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
that is absolute bullshit, you can use 3.8 reach on 100 ping and dont even get staff banned, where are you getting your infos from dude seriously

personally been playing on my main with 3.3 - 3.5 for over a year without a ban, and 3.5 - 3.8 on toggle, i have 100 - 120ms
I use 4.0 on 350 ping and get banned eventually

its just how blatant you choose to be and if you get reported/atlas'd LOL

i think ping just depends on making it look blatant/not as blatant thats all.

kyrooo

Social Credit

thats just cap idgaf how lucky u are 3.5 - 3.8 on 100ms actually lets say 150ms isnt happening u getting staffed or banned by ac (it might be surprising but it happens)