vape_gg

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Is my settings good for 100-120ms? (Main account, as closet as possible)
Mainly playing on the Pit and bedwars

Combat
Reach 3.1~3.3, only sprinting
Velocity 90H 100V 90C
I kinda want to practise my aiming/clicking skills more so no AimAssist and AutoClick

Blatant
Possibly 0.1 hitbox? if can be seen by staff then no.
Invwalk? again if can be seen by watchdog/staff then no.

Visuals
Most visuals can't be detected either by anticheat or staff.

Others
Possibly scaffold 100-150, not if can be detected/seen by staff.

If it can be more blatant while still remaining staff and watchdog safe, please send me the config in the comments :D

Strapped

Social Credit
COMBAT:
Reach: 3.1-3.3 (checks opttional)

Velo: 85h 100v 100c is the lowest u can go to without ban (u can keep 90c if u wanna look more legit)

BLATANT:
Hitbox: It's preferred not to use reach and hitboxes at the same time but if you have to, stay below 0.05

Also don't even use invwalk

Other:

Render is all safe except Antidebuff

Scaffold: put it to 70-100 i use this and it's pretty good.

vape_gg

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
COMBAT:
Reach: 3.1-3.3 (checks opttional)

Velo: 85h 100v 100c is the lowest u can go to without ban (u can keep 90c if u wanna look more legit)

BLATANT:
Hitbox: It's preferred not to use reach and hitboxes at the same time but if you have to, stay below 0.05

Also don't even use invwalk

Other:

Render is all safe except Antidebuff

Scaffold: put it to 70-100 i use this and it's pretty good.
ty. should itry on my alt for 1 week before going onto my main?

In4in!ty

Social Credit
My reach settings on vape its 3.8 to 3.9 using that for months not banned once I got banned on main for using 100% velocity. But I wanna find a velocity that isn't too balant

Strapped

Social Credit
My reach settings on vape its 3.8 to 3.9 using that for months not banned once I got banned on main for using 100% velocity. But I wanna find a velocity that isn't too balant
You're going to give me stage 4 cancer, Go to a mental doctor.

You not getting staffed yet doesn't mean it's safe dumbass. Anyone with more than 2 braincells would be able to figure out that you're cheating your balls off.

We're giving this man trusty settings that's been used and researched for well over your "months". Not settings to play on for 5 hours and get straight dogged on by staff.

Please don't post blatant garbage settings when he's clearly asking for something safe for his main.

In4in!ty

Social Credit
You're going to give me stage 4 cancer, Go to a mental doctor.

You not getting staffed yet doesn't mean it's safe dumbass. Anyone with more than 2 braincells would be able to figure out that you're cheating your balls off.

We're giving this man trusty settings that's been used and researched for well over your "months". Not settings to play on for 5 hours and get straight dogged on by staff.

Please don't post blatant garbage settings when he's clearly asking for something safe for his main.
Calling me a dumbass shut your sorry ass up. I been using that settings for months. And never. I got banned. Sure I get constantly reported. And still never I got banned. Can't forget im on my alt is a low star. Low stars are the one that get mostly get caught cheating

ogdrain

Social Credit
velocity 90h 100v 100c (for 100+ ping only)
if u use hitbox,u have a chance to attack complex bots - (90% ban)
about invwalk - idk,just dont use it.
visuals is fully undetected,watchdog cant screenshot ur monitor.(off for ranked)
staff watching most often ranked matches.
you can use legit scaffold 55-85+fastplace 1ms,its fully undetectable for any ac,staff isnt banning for fast bridge.
im using linda's config,im think this is the best cfg for hypixel. https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/lindas-hypixel-settings-v4-120ms-legit.37561/

ogdrain

Social Credit
Calling me a dumbass shut your sorry ass up. I been using that settings for months. And never. I got banned. Sure I get constantly reported. And still never I got banned. Can't forget im on my alt is a low star. Low stars are the one that get mostly get caught cheating
if u join ranked,and get around 2-3 reports,u get banned fast,bcs staff is hard worrying about ranked

Strapped

Social Credit
The more you speak the more you prove to me that you're retarded.

First of all, I'm not sure if you have shit eyesight but the thread asked for "main account closet settings" and you're providing him with 3.8-3.9 reach.

Second of all, You said in the other post you got banned on your main, and now all of a sudden "never i got banned".

Third of all, Please stop being autistic. You're arguing with me because I'm telling you it's a matter of time until you get queen street wested by staff with those shit settings.
You not getting banned instantly, doesn't mean it's safe.

In4in!ty

Social Credit
The more you speak the more you prove to me that you're retarded.

First of all, I'm not sure if you have shit eyesight but the thread asked for "main account closet settings" and you're providing him with 3.8-3.9 reach.

Second of all, You said in the other post you got banned on your main, and now all of a sudden "never i got banned".

Third of all, Please stop being autistic. You're arguing with me because I'm telling you it's a matter of time until you get queen street wested by staff with those shit settings.
You not getting banned instantly, doesn't mean it's safe.
First the reach isn't the reason i got banned i was using full velocity and using safe walk. And I dont know if you have a brain injury or just a retard in general. 3.8 3.9 reach you do get caught in other sever with a advance anti cheat. Please attention my guy 🙏

Strapped

Social Credit
First the reach isn't the reason i got banned i was using full velocity and using safe walk. And I dont know if you have a brain injury or just a retard in general. 3.8 3.9 reach you do get caught in other sever with a advance anti cheat. Please attention my guy 🙏
You're crying about getting banned and you're this brainless? no wonder you got banned straight away LOL
"3.8 3.9 reach don't get u banned"
Give it some time and i would like to see you in a few weeks with that same energy brainless monkey.

In4in!ty

Social Credit
You're crying about getting banned and you're this brainless? no wonder you got banned straight away LOL
"3.8 3.9 reach don't get u banned"
Give it some time and i would like to see you in a few weeks with that same energy brainless monkey.
"Crying" a minecraft account cost 25 dollars it isn't much its super cheap. And fun fact when my main account got banned. I simply made another one. And still use the same reach settings and I been cheating on the same account and im already a hypixel level 48. Do me a favor and get more brain cells. Oh wait my bad you don't have any

Strapped

Social Credit
"Crying" a minecraft account cost 25 dollars it isn't much its super cheap. And fun fact when my main account got banned. I simply made another one. And still use the same reach settings and I been cheating on the same account and im already a hypixel level 48. Do me a favor and get more brain cells. Oh wait my bad you don't have any
...Not sure if you thought that was an amazing reply but you just proved my point.

You get banned on your main for using blatant settings..you buy a new account and use the same settings you got banned with.
Stupidest monkey I've seen.

FKDR

Social Credit
You are dyslexic

• Yes
Reactions: kms

In4in!ty

Social Credit
...Not sure if you thought that was an amazing reply but you just proved my point.

You get banned on your main for using blatant settings..you buy a new account and use the same settings you got banned with.
Stupidest monkey I've seen.
Are you retarded I dont use velocity anymore I use 3.8 to 3.9 reach and never got banned

vape_gg

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
btw is this safe for all gamemodes (including the pit and ranked sw)?
if not what setting should i change in order to make it legit?