Hypixel Settings Vape V4

toj

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
Pretty Blatant but I havent gotten a ban while using on my main.
AimAssist: your preference
Autoclicker: Break Blocks(0-10 delay), 14-15 cps
Reach: 3.8-3.9, only while sprinting and disable in water
Velocity: 80 100 100
HitBoxes: 0.2
FastPlace: 0
Scaffold: Legit - 33 - 74
Anti Bot
now onto my closet - ish settings
AimAssist: your preference
AutoClicker, Break Blocks 0-10 delay, 18.8-19.2 CPS
Reach: 3.2-3.3, Vertical Check, Only while sprinting, Disable in water
Velocity: 80 100 100
Fastplace: 1
Scaffold: Legit - 33 - 74
Hitboxes: 0.12
AntiBot
these settings havent gotten me banned on main, however 3.8-3.9 reach is still risky because im 90% sure if a staff watches u 4 block someone your getting banned, however these are not detected by the shitty ass anticheat and is undetectable on almost every gamemode.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Its prob fine on hypixel but personally I would use at least a 4 cps gap in autoclicker.

Blatant will get you banned if staff sees you, the 0,2 hitboxes alone are pretty risky.

Closet is still pretty risky unless you have high ping. Either use reach or hitboxes but I would not use both at the same time, velocity seems a bit low but if your ping is high thats prob fine.

toj

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
Its prob fine on hypixel but personally I would use at least a 4 cps gap in autoclicker.

Blatant will get you banned if staff sees you, the 0,2 hitboxes alone are pretty risky.

Closet is still pretty risky unless you have high ping. Either use reach or hitboxes but I would not use both at the same time, velocity seems a bit low but if your ping is high thats prob fine.
ive had pretty average ping, 40-80 at time it spikes but the anticheat is so shitty that it wont get detected, also havent come across staff yet but thanks for the tip, also if i were to use only reach or hitboxes, what would u reccomend

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
funny thing is im still not banned from these, actually insane how they take pride in their shitty anticheat
Their anticheat is lenient to avoid false bans so yes this bypasses just fine, anticheat wise.
ive had pretty average ping, 40-80 at time it spikes but the anticheat is so shitty that it wont get detected, also havent come across staff yet but thanks for the tip, also if i were to use only reach or hitboxes, what would u reccomend
Reach is a safer alternative, on hypixel it doesn't really matter other than you might get some very weird hits which can get you staff banned but I would recommend reach as the "only while sprinting" and "vertical check" options make you look way more legit + only while sprinting bypasses better on some servers (again, doesn't matter for hypixel). And of course with reach you won't get the whole hitting people through blocks thing that might happen with hitboxes.

Personally I prefer hitboxes but they're more blatant than reach so keep that in mind, I only really use hitboxes on alts atm.

toj

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
funny thing is im still not banned from these, actually insane how they take pride in their shitty anticheat
Their anticheat is lenient to avoid false bans so yes this bypasses just fine, anticheat wise.

Reach is a safer alternative, on hypixel it doesn't really matter other than you might get some very weird hits which can get you staff banned but I would recommend reach as the "only while sprinting" and "vertical check" options make you look way more legit + only while sprinting bypasses better on some servers (again, doesn't matter for hypixel). And of course with reach you won't get the whole hitting people through blocks thing that might happen with hitboxes.

Personally I prefer hitboxes but they're more blatant than reach so keep that in mind, I only really use hitboxes on alts atm.
aight thanks

Kuole

Social Credit
You could use killaura on hypixel and not be banned. 4.2 reach is max and staff don't even spec you unless people report you (which they rarely do anyway unless someone is flying)

4BigDudes

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
You could use killaura on hypixel and not be banned. 4.2 reach is max and staff don't even spec you unless people report you (which they rarely do anyway unless someone is flying)
is 3.11-3.42 reach unbannable im coming off a 6 month ban

tyxers

Social Credit
not by the anticheat, but if someone reports u maybe however hypixel staff have 0 iq, I wouldn't risk it but u do u.