Hypixel reports

iloveyou

Social Credit
Anyone knows for how long does watchdog fly above you after a report?
I am seeing the NPC all day long above me and its annoying and scary too. How much until the report thing expires?

VapeV4 VapeLite

ADirtyCheaterLOL

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Then why? Dont answer if you arent gonna give the entire information
(Taken from https://hypixel.fandom.com/wiki/Watchdog_Cheat_Detection)

/wdr stands for “Watchdog report” and was designed to make reporting players who are using blacklisted modifications, or modules, faster and easier for our community. Here's how it works, when you type /wdr sends a flag to Watchdog saying something like “Hey Watchdog, this player might be employing KillAura (or whatever hacks the player fills for the arguments)” and Watchdog will respond, saying “I will check it out as soon as possible,” then it compares the data of known cheats to the reported player's data to determine if action needs to be taken. In addition, running /wdr will notify available moderators with a message saying “Hey this player might be hacking,” and they may take action. /wdr also helps train Watchdog making it better at catching cheaters.

checkfulls

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '22
Anyone knows for how long does watchdog fly above you after a report?
I am seeing the NPC all day long above me and its annoying and scary too. How much until the report thing expires?
lol watchdog is always watching u bruh, if by chance you also see a random esp invisible figure in ur game a mod is watching u cuz of reports :p

checkfulls

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '22
or it could just be a dead player
no its actually watchdog bot i asked someone who is more knowledgable, sometimes the watchdog bot stops following you. im not sure why it happens. itsnot a dead player because once you are alive its still visible