SillysKitten
TripTron
IROBlockbuster
Itsyopu
HeBeBig
Uzi_Usr
Adpot
and more

Staff dont care at all what you are using. Think whatchu want but a ton of these accs (especially the 1 ban ones) only used autoclicker and maybe 3.0-3.2 reach and are still getting banned. Staff dont care at this point with pit and they will just ban. Lets say say using killaura or even autoclicker with 4 bots in the middle of pit and you are getting kills to fast or something like that or even one account in mid silent flags it bans everyone in mid. Even if you yourself are only using an ac but the dude next to u is using ka and getting kills fast enough to be flagged as a bot you will get banned too.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Staff dont care at all what you are using. Think whatchu want but a ton of these accs (especially the 1 ban ones) only used autoclicker and maybe 3.0-3.2 reach and are still getting banned. Staff dont care at this point with pit and they will just ban. Lets say say using killaura or even autoclicker with 4 bots in the middle of pit and you are getting kills to fast or something like that or even one account in mid silent flags it bans everyone in mid. Even if you yourself are only using an ac but the dude next to u is using ka and getting kills fast enough to be flagged as a bot you will get banned too.
well that’s a terrible system, also what legit player wouldn’t deny free kills from bots..?? Thankfully I could care less about the pit

Also a lot of the players you listed used kill aura, I know this since they got put on that virgins YouTube channel thing lmao so idk if the pit is the only reason for that

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
dont play pit right now and cheat in any way shape or form tons of ppl are getting banned for even using a autoclicker
99% of players that get banned for "only using autoclicker/random closet cheat" used something else much more blatant or did something else that got them banned (yes people really mix up boosting bans as cheating bans etc). The other 1% got false banned which would've happened regardless.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
99% of players that get banned for "only using autoclicker/random closet cheat" used something else much more blatant or did something else that got them banned (yes people really mix up boosting bans as cheating bans etc). The other 1% got false banned which would've happened regardless.
Quite a good bit of these ppl literally only used closet settings. ofc a good bunch of them use ka but the ones that closet have put thousands of dollars into the game and its pretty weird that all of these players got banned in a single week. Also all the og names on the list only used autoclicker which I know for a fact.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Quite a good bit of these ppl literally only used closet settings. ofc a good bunch of them use ka but the ones that closet have put thousands of dollars into the game and its pretty weird that all of these players got banned in a single week. Also all the og names on the list only used autoclicker which I know for a fact.
Its not possible for a server to ban someone for autoclicking unless said autoclicker is detected by the anticheat, unless that server also bans for spamming blocks.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Its not possible for a server to ban someone for autoclicking unless said autoclicker is detected by the anticheat, unless that server also bans for spamming blocks.
Hypixel also hasn't got any autoclicker checks for stuff below 20cps, I've heard that people can use 20 cps macros and still not get banned but I'm not sure about that so it's best to have an at least 2 cps gap in the Vape autoclicker.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Hypixel also hasn't got any autoclicker checks for stuff below 20cps, I've heard that people can use 20 cps macros and still not get banned but I'm not sure about that so it's best to have an at least 2 cps gap in the Vape autoclicker.
Yeah there's no checks for randomization etc, as long as you click below 20 or 25 it doesn't matter.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Also all the og names on the list only used autoclicker which I know for a fact.
Adopt is owned by nataliah who blatantly cheats in bw, line was bought from ogu who the person then hacked duels ws, the other ones are some alts that were also probably used for some activity that wasn’t related to closet cheating.
unless that server also bans for spamming blocks.
I don’t think it’s actually possible to create an accurate check for that, on the anti cheat test server I noticed that the right click cps it was detecting was very inaccurate compared to what I was using (also why Fastplace probably isn’t detectable based off cps)

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Adopt is owned by nataliah who blatantly cheats in bw, line was bought from ogu who the person then hacked duels ws, the other ones are some alts that were also probably used for some activity that wasn’t related to closet cheating.

I don’t think it’s actually possible to create an accurate check for that, on the anti cheat test server I noticed that the right click cps it was detecting was very inaccurate compared to what I was using (also why Fastplace probably isn’t detectable based off cps)
It can be detected but it can false.
Placing a block every 1, 2 and so on ticks can be detected, karhu detects this but it might be able to false, although I've never got false flagged while butterflying on both left and right click on karhu.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
What I meant was staff, unless staff ban someone for "spamming blocks" (which no relevant server should do) it wouldn't get you banned. For FastPlace itself its possible to detect due to its consistency but I don't know any public anticheats that do this.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
It can be detected but it can false.
Placing a block every 1, 2 and so on ticks can be detected, karhu detects this but it might be able to false, although I've never got false flagged while butterflying on both left and right click on karhu.
What I meant was staff, unless staff ban someone for "spamming blocks" (which no relevant server should do) it wouldn't get you banned. For FastPlace itself its possible to detect due to its consistency but I don't know any public anticheats that do this.
In this case, most cheaters are gonna use some other hack that’s easier to detect than fastplace, so because of how complicated it is detecting it would be irrelevant

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Karhu is public, but yeah staff can't really ban unless they've got logs on you from anti cheats that detect this.

Seeeerttty

Social Credit
unfortunately you dont understand the current situation of the pit. Autoclicker banning dosnt mean it is flagging, right now pit is a mess and you can get banned even playing legit if you are in a mid with even one person flagging watchdog for something else (for example bhop).

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
unfortunately you dont understand the current situation of the pit. Autoclicker banning dosnt mean it is flagging, right now pit is a mess and you can get banned even playing legit if you are in a mid with even one person flagging watchdog for something else (for example bhop).
In this case, if someone used an auto clicker below 20 cps, it'd be a false ban regardless.

Seeeerttty

Social Credit
In this case, if someone used an auto clicker below 20 cps, it'd be a false ban regardless.
Ac is most likey not flagging either way (unless u go fucking crazy w like 60cps) but yeah, pit is like a very different gamemode compared to other stuff on hypixel, which makes the normal "3.1-3.3 reach" kinda weird to see ppl getting suggested