Ukiyo

Social Credit
So ive been cheating on the pit for a while now, some accounts lasting longer than others. What ive learned is dont use bhop or timer (might be wrong about timer but not bhop), and pretty much whenever chat is spamming ./wdr your name, its probably time to toggle down and change lobby's as precaution to a staff ban. As i believe one of my accounts was staff banned. On my main and the other 4 accounts I've used so far here are my settings. Also whenever I seemed to use timer or bhop i was banned soon after.

When losing a fight or streaking mid i toggled legit ka
Legit Ka
swing 5
attack 4.2
fov 355

Toggling velocity depending on the event of if I was streaking.
Velo 60 100 100
kotl 0 100 100
(obviously this is very blatant and usually gets the entire lobby calling you out. At that point I just say yea whatever and usually don't get targeted by high press)

When outskirt streaking. or cooling down from multiple mid overdrives / pretending to be legit for a while after believing half the lobby has reported me

Hitboxes
0.08 to 0.15

Autoclicker
8.2 to 12.8

velo 60 100 100 to 90 100 100

Keep in mind I've made prestige 2 with these settings in around 7 hours of playtime.

Also when fighting anyone in the pit high pres i see them toggle 0 0 100 with higher reach than me and then untoggle so i suppose breif instances like this are ok. I have no idea about the safety of that for your account but there are people who do it.

PING - 180 to 230 adjust your settings accordingly.

Regarding the bans ive had so far.

Main Wd ban after timer and bhop toggle
Alt ^ same thing just to make sure
Alt comp banned instantly after logging in
Alt Security banned instantly - i appealed and it was accepted meaning what i believe was the final warning for my ip but ig ill find out
Alt currently playing on now with the settings above.

Also if someone could comment the purpose of antibot that would be greatly appreciated as I fear im missing out on something that could reduce the amount of bans. Thanks for reading hope i helped or made u pissed at the blatant asf settings.

The purpose of antibot from what I've learned. Use it when killaura or aim assist are on as it wont target the bots. Other than that I don't see another purpose

Also props to the mvp++ who paid off staff members to not ban him.
And props to the multiple high pres cheaters who accept my party invite asking what client.

If anyone got any advice leave it under this post thanks again for reading and enjoy the rest of your day.

Last edited: