Hypixel Main Settings (100ms Latency)

VapeV4 VapeLite

DeathMotion

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Hello there, I know this is thread number thousand which is asking if their Hypixel config is safe, but I've read most of the threads and found many controversial statements about backtrack + fake lag compared to reach on Hypixel.

Many are stating that backtrack + fake lag looks quite blatant, and I must admit that after looking up some POV's it does indeed look quite blatant. Now I also see quite a lot of people state that reach when using 3.1 - 3.2 in advanced mode while using a chance of 70% is fine as well.

When playing on Hypixel I have around 100ms latency, and I am planning on using the following configuration on my main account. Could you guys share your thoughts?

Reach:
Range: 3.1 - 3.2
Chance: 70%
Chance Mode: Advanced
Misplace: Off
Vertical Check: On
Only while sprinting: On
Disable in water: On

Velocity:
Horizontal: 90%
Vertical: 100%
Ticks: 1
Kite Mode: Off
Mode: Normal
Chance: 100%
Only when targeting: Off
Water check: On

The rest of the settings are the same as in the config guide from Merryzz (Autoclicker, Aimassist, etc)
Thanks in advance :)

VapeV4 VapeLite

DeathMotion

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
set the velocity ticks to 0
Could you perhaps explain what the difference is? Is it the delay after which you take the actual knockback?
Besides that, do you think I'll be fine using the reach settings?

VapeV4

Targeteater

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '24
Hello there, I know this is thread number thousand which is asking if their Hypixel config is safe, but I've read most of the threads and found many controversial statements about backtrack + fake lag compared to reach on Hypixel.

Many are stating that backtrack + fake lag looks quite blatant, and I must admit that after looking up some POV's it does indeed look quite blatant. Now I also see quite a lot of people state that reach when using 3.1 - 3.2 in advanced mode while using a chance of 70% is fine as well.

When playing on Hypixel I have around 100ms latency, and I am planning on using the following configuration on my main account. Could you guys share your thoughts?

Reach:

Velocity:

The rest of the settings are the same as in the config guide from Merryzz (Autoclicker, Aimassist, etc)
thanks man

VapeV4

aaaavvvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '17
Do you mean 3.18 - 3.18 reach at 100% chance, etc? What is your latency to Hypixel?
you wont get banned using anything from 3.01-3.19 reach, and any velocity from 30%-99% (horizontal) wont get you dogged or staff banned. if you don't want other players to know you're cheating, use 3.05-3.1 reach (turn off vertical check) with 100% chance (chance is completely useless on hypixel, it makes no difference) and 85% horizontal velocity 0 tick with only when targetting turned on.

VapeV4 VapeLite

DeathMotion

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
you wont get banned using anything from 3.01-3.19 reach, and any velocity from 30%-99% (horizontal) wont get you dogged or staff banned. if you don't want other players to know you're cheating, use 3.05-3.1 reach (turn off vertical check) with 100% chance (chance is completely useless on hypixel, it makes no difference) and 85% horizontal velocity 0 tick with only when targetting turned on.
Thank you, I’ll give 3.05-3.1 a chance!

monkeyballs

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '20
I have like 40 ping on hypixel can I still use 3.05-3.1 reach on main? Or should I use backtrack or neither

Snafuw

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '24

Reach:

Velocity:

are those reach values safe?

Last edited: