Hypixel Flying

ratEarl

Social Credit
Probably stupid to most people, but I am curious how fast do you get banned on Hypixel for flying? I am planning on potentially using it on an alt for when I am falling into the void as a final. If this is something I can do with considerably low risk, what should be the settings for it?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Probably stupid to most people, but I am curious how fast do you get banned on Hypixel for flying? I am planning on potentially using it on an alt for when I am falling into the void as a final. If this is something I can do with considerably low risk, what should be the settings for it?
Spawn fly?

Fly will just lag back you have or use it in the first 3 seconds when the game starts OR pearl before you fly and you get like 2 seconds.

If you fall in the void you can’t fly back up, it’ll just warp you back.

Obviously don’t use fly on any account you care about…

ieatballslots

Social Credit
dont use any fly on hypixel with vape. it doesnt bypass well as vape doesnt focus on blatant features. if you want to fly, use a client like rise or fdp. however since you are rarely going to be flying, use it along with a disabler.