Hypixel Banwaves?

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
People told me there are hypixel ban waves but my question is, when is the next banwave? how often are banwaves, why would hypixel do a banwave instead of banning one by one? Also what are the highest settings for: Autoclicker, Reach, Velocity and Hitboxes I can use to not get caught in the banwave?

My current settings:
Autoclicker:
Left: 14-16
Right:14-16

Reach:
4.0-4.2

Velocity:
15% Horizontal

Hitboxes:

with thoes settings am i safe from the banwaves?
If not, what should I change?

Daruh

Social Credit
idk about the banwaves but here is my settings. 3 months without getting banned
Ac: 12-16
Reach: 3.6-3.8
Hitboxes: 0.14
Aim assist max
wtap 50-100ms 4 range

pickledick

Social Credit
whoever told you theres banwaves for hypixel is an idiot. they already ban like what 50k players per week? what purpose would there be in having banwaves at that point.

Saprix

Social Credit
People told me there are hypixel ban waves but my question is, when is the next banwave? how often are banwaves, why would hypixel do a banwave instead of banning one by one? Also what are the highest settings for: Autoclicker, Reach, Velocity and Hitboxes I can use to not get caught in the banwave?

My current settings:
Autoclicker:

Reach:
4.0-4.2

Velocity:
15% Horizontal

Hitboxes:

They don't ban one by one in order cheaters don't know what made them ban

Suixin_fly

Social Credit
i'm confused about velocity settings.i used to try many kinds of settings about velocity and all of them get banned sooner or later.but finally i found that if set to no konckback,it will be more undetectable.and your ac setting is too blatant,just set to 10-12.(i heard that if the cps is over 15 for long time in hyp,you may get banned)

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
i'm confused about velocity settings.i used to try many kinds of settings about velocity and all of them get banned sooner or later.but finally i found that if set to no konckback,it will be more undetectable.and your ac setting is too blatant,just set to 10-12.(i heard that if the cps is over 15 for long time in hyp,you may get banned)
Ive been using like 15% horizontal kb and I havent been banned, so if I want to keep it that way I should lower my autoclicker settings down?

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
idk about the banwaves but here is my settings. 3 months without getting banned
Ac: 12-16
Reach: 3.6-3.8
Hitboxes: 0.14
Aim assist max
wtap 50-100ms 4 range
u got velocity? What is it? Ive been using 15% horizontal and I havent gotten banned yet

nexx9

Social Credit
If youre using 15% horizontal velocity u might as well just use 0 lol if there are ban waves your 15% velocity will definitely get you banned

pickledick

Social Credit
u got velocity? What is it? Ive been using 15% horizontal and I havent gotten banned yet
so should I use velocity?
If youre using 15% horizontal velocity u might as well just use 0 lol if there are ban waves your 15% velocity will definitely get you banned
Horizontal velocity is not detectable no matter what settings you use.
Vertical velocity is always detectable.

why is this so hard for people to understand. just keep your vertical at 100 and put horizontal on whatever doesnt look obvious enough to get banned by staff

pickledick

Social Credit
Maybe not on hypixel but on other practice servers like mineman or pvpland it is and we are talking about banwaves
no this thread is "Hypixel Banwaves?" we are talking about hypixel, not banwaves in general

but there are no banwaves on hypixel so this thread is retarded. my point is just that you can use any horizontal velocity on hypixel, but vertical will get you banned

Olaf

Social Credit

My current settings:
Autoclicker:

Reach:
4.0-4.2

Velocity:
15% Horizontal

Hitboxes:

Damn man that is hella blatant, hypixel does have banwaves but not like mmc or lunar (dw about it if you are not HELLA BLATANT (no hate))

Autoclicker should be on 9-14 (both sides)

reach 3.3-3.5 (if you really want go up to 3.7 or smth but above 3.5 it will look really blatant even for hypixel)

velocity idk anything about so just listen to ppl who do know stuff

hitboxes should be like .1 (or a bit less) otherwise it is detectable

Olaf

Social Credit
i would do reach only while sprinting and combo mode (if 3.3, if you have 3.5 you will just rail ppl left and right)

Dark_

Social Credit
Hypixel DOES do ban waves but only smalls ones a couple times an hour. If watchdog detects you using a cheat it will often queue you for the next ban wave to make it harder to find out what flagged the ban. They are not the big ban waves that you think of like “Judgement Day” or anything like that.