FUZZY123

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '23
Anyone have good settings for legitaura and i prefer low ban risk settings

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I would not recommend using aura on any account you care about as it will get you staff banned, eventually.

If you just plan on cheating on alts then you're fine.

FUZZY123

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '23
I would not recommend using aura on any account you care about as it will get you staff banned, eventually.

If you just plan on cheating on alts then you're fine.
im was planning to go with my main. What is the best config for bedwars do you have any? with low ban risk

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Okay thanks for the information. Do you have any good configs for bedwars?
Blatant config (dont use on main):

Closet cheating config:

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
but i've been using legit ka for several months, 3.6 swing and attack range. am i being extremely lucky or what?
130 ms ping
(main acc mvp++)
Legit aura flags hitbox checks as it doesn't have any rotations, with the exception of certain games. What games do you play with that?

I used blatant aura and autoblocked on cheaters for a while until I got banned, if you toggle it rarely the risk is obviously lower but there is still a significant risk.

bigimeow

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Legit aura flags hitbox checks as it doesn't have any rotations, with the exception of certain games. What games do you play with that?

I used blatant aura and autoblocked on cheaters for a while until I got banned, if you toggle it rarely the risk is obviously lower but there is still a significant risk.
i play basically bedwars only, i toggle ka in every fight. i also have 65 100 100 velo

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
i play basically bedwars only, i toggle ka in every fight. i also have 65 100 100 velo
65h will get you staffed eventually and legit aura will get you dogged unless you use a ridiculously low angle as it flags everytime you get a hit while not aiming at the player hitbox, no idea how you have lasted for that long.

bigimeow

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
65h will get you staffed eventually and legit aura will get you dogged unless you use a ridiculously low angle as it flags everytime you get a hit while not aiming at the player hitbox, no idea how you have lasted for that long.
dunno either, i keep seeing lower settings compared to mine in the forum and i just wonder how I got no ban