Hypixel anticheat

wthwajtwt

Social Credit
Has hypixel anticheat updated? Also is there anyone who uses vape (autoclicker, reach, velocity, fastplace, etc.) who has never gotten banned before?

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
careful of what you use, Ive gotten banned multiple times on different account. I was just testing perfect settings. Once you find perfect settings you will be all good!

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Watchdog hasn’t been updated (Or at least not announced publicly).
Simon did say they were working on getting a better anti-cheat/hiring developers specifically for anti-cheats, so you should watch out for that.
Just don’t get too comfortable with high reach and low velocity, etc.

wthwajtwt

Social Credit
Watchdog hasn’t been updated (Or at least not announced publicly).
Simon did say they were working on getting a better anti-cheat/hiring developers specifically for anti-cheats, so you should watch out for that.
Just don’t get too comfortable with high reach and low velocity, etc.
oh yea don't worry, I literally only use autoclicker in most games haha

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
oh yea don't worry, I literally only use autoclicker in most games haha
Make sure you use less than 16 maximum CPS, anything above that is detectable over time, and also quite defective because having CPS above 16 doesn’t really help with gameplay, it would just be unnecessary at that point.
What are your settings?
I use 9.5-14 to be extra safe (I want to be as legit as possible), so the risk of being banned is slim to none

wthwajtwt

Social Credit
Make sure you use less than 16 maximum CPS, anything above that is detectable over time, and also quite defective because having CPS above 16 doesn’t really help with gameplay, it would just be unnecessary at that point.
What are your settings?
I use 9.5-14 to be extra safe (I want to be as legit as possible), so the risk of being banned is slim to none
My settings now:

Antibot
Mode - Hypixel
(Hides bots not ticked because it bugs and makes players invisible)

Autoclicker
Left: 9.5-14 cps (Hypixel)
(I use lower cps like 8-12 for servers like mmc)

Nametags (F)

I toggle these two together for bridging

Fast Place (C)
Delay - 0 (tested: it's a constant 20 cps)

SafeWalk (C)
Direction check
The only games i really play are Tnt tag and bedwars, but I haven't played bedwars because I don't know how SafeWalk and Fast Place bypass fully. I'm not risking it yet. So pretty much only autoclicker and nametags rn

wthwajtwt

Social Credit
What are your settings?
Btw is it safe to normal click while autoclicker is on? I know jitter clicking is a big no no because i get like 20 cps when I jitter with autoclicker on.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Btw is it safe to normal click while autoclicker is on? I know jitter clicking is a big no no because i get like 20 cps when I jitter with autoclicker on.
Yes, it's safe to normal click while autoclicker is on; just don't go over 20 CPS.
Also why would you click with an autoclicker lmao