How to properly use the Extra+ randomization

ArrayList

Social Credit
so far i was using the old randomization with 7-13 autoclicker, how can i turn it up without a risk on my main account?

paperchaser

Social Credit
as far as I can tell the one called "extra" is just the same as the "extra randomization" checkbox being on before. if youre saying you want to increase your cps then just increase it and switch the randomization mode to extra+. but obviously too high of cps is risky no matter how undetectable it is they can just ban you for having high cps in general sometimes

09bikeman

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '22
as far as I can tell the one called "extra" is just the same as the "extra randomization" checkbox being on before. if youre saying you want to increase your cps then just increase it and switch the randomization mode to extra+. but obviously too high of cps is risky no matter how undetectable it is they can just ban you for having high cps in general sometimes
they cant know your cps if you are not flagging

paperchaser

Social Credit
they cant know your cps if you are not flagging
Thats not true, of course they can. They can just count how many times you attack/swing over 10 seconds and divide by 10, that’s your cps. Or over 1 second, whatever it’s just basic math. They might not know what it’s set in your client obviously but you can easily see if you’re clicking something crazy like 25 cps and ban you

09bikeman

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '22
Thats not true, of course they can. They can just count how many times you attack/swing over 10 seconds and divide by 10, that’s your cps. Or over 1 second, whatever it’s just basic math. They might not know what it’s set in your client obviously but you can easily see if you’re clicking something crazy like 25 cps and ban you
oh, true, but i dont see why an admin would check your loggs for no reason