How to improve Vape v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulix

Social Credit
VAPE v4

Jesus
: a module which allows you to walk on water just like on solid blocks.
Charms (improvement): Allow players to see invisibles as "Ghosts" (Minecraft Vanilla Ghost)
Jetpack: Allows you to jump an infinite amount of time, even when the player does not touch the ground.
FastBreak: Break blocks as fast as you would with "Timer" enabled, just without the other stats being sped up

Wulix

Social Credit
Vape v4 is a minigame client not a p2w/anarchy client, this won't work. None of these bypass any major servers.
I don't quite get that, why is the "Blatand" option a thing when it's not supposed to be detected?

• Love
Reactions: tux

Wulix

Social Credit
It's called blatant mode idiot
Stop beeing a fucking faliure and start answering seriously, I want to help improve this client, you want attention on the internet.

What do you need these features for, and on which servers?
Any server with a terrible anticheat will not detect all of these hacks, and obv they cant detect something like charms.
But okay, it may be useless for someone, but seeing an invisible player in bedwars doesn't seem "useless" to me.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Jesus has been detected by every server for years, same deal with jetpack, doesn't bypass anything.

You can set any visuals already in the client to render invisible players.

FastBreak would be okay I guess but it's probably just as easily detected as timer.

• Archybot
Reactions: tux

Pqradox

Social Credit
FastBreak doesn't really work on any server at all, and it's detected by the basic NCP
Tbf timer bypasses hypixel on low settings so fastbreak should too. I suppose it might be useful if you want to be able to break blocks like 7% faster in gamemodes like bedwars.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
VAPE v4

Jesus
Charms (improvement): Allow players to see invisibles as "Ghosts" (Minecraft Vanilla Ghost)
Jetpack: Allows you to jump an infinite amount of time, even when the player does not touch the ground.
FastBreak: Break blocks as fast as you would with "Timer" enabled, just without the other stats being sped up
No, Vape V4 isn't a blatant client. If you want these features find a blatant client and buy it.
I don't quite get that, why is the "Blatand" option a thing when it's not supposed to be detected?
None of the features are supposed to be detected, however most of them are patched on almost every anticheat.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Tbf timer bypasses hypixel on low settings so fastbreak should too. I suppose it might be useful if you want to be able to break blocks like 7% faster in gamemodes like bedwars.
Why would this be useful...

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Any server with a terrible anticheat will not detect all of these hacks, and obv they cant detect something like charms.
But okay, it may be useless for someone, but seeing an invisible player in bedwars doesn't seem "useless" to me.
Seeing an invisible player in Bedwars is useful, but there aren't many servers that have an anticheat bad enough to not detect Jetpack or Jesus.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
so u think devs cant make any working jetpack or jesus module?
Certain modules simply can’t have bypasses, jet pack is quite literally vertical fly, it’s used for vanilla servers.

Also I can’t think in technical terms how a bypass for jesus could be made.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Certain modules simply can’t have bypasses, jet pack is quite literally vertical fly, it’s used for vanilla servers.

Also I can’t think in technical terms how a bypass for jesus could be made.
For jesus, maybe there could be some kind of Hypixel fly that only works on water. For jetpack, it's almost impossible unless there was an anticheat that couldn't detect vertical fly.

Samson

Social Credit
VAPE v4

Jesus
Jesus is detected on most modern anticheats, as well as jetpack although i'd call that a sort of fly.
Fastbreak is patched on most servers server-sided, another bed aura situation.
Although for the Charms suggestion, I don't see the point when there's ESP with multiple options. What would be the benefit of this?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Jesus is detected on most modern anticheats, as well as jetpack although i'd call that a sort of fly.
Fastbreak is patched on most servers server-sided, another bed aura situation.
Although for the Charms suggestion, I don't see the point when there's ESP with multiple options. What would be the benefit of this?
Same thing can be said for why there is skeletal, outline, 2d, and 3D esp. some people prefer different things

Samson

Social Credit
I don't see this as a priority for development for the time being, some time in the future we may add more options to ESP similar to this. (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.